Pan's Labyrinth. =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
I say this is a FIVE stars out of five. =) I LOVED this movie so much it almost made me cry. =I

I don't think the movie is in English...but they have the English Sub-Titles. Of course, since I speak Spanish, I could do both.

But, I reccomend this movie to anybody who loves a good kind of Fantasy type thing.

P.S., it's rated R. =/ For some language, and plenty gore. [Not too much, though.]

Has anybody seen this before?

PPS, sorry if there's another topic like this. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen about half of it. I don't remember why, but we never finished watching it. My brother absolutely loved it, though. He likes foreign films a lot. :)

The part I saw of it was really good and interesting.

It was a cool movie, the plot was great, and it was executed well. It made me cry several times, and was certainly a dark film, but I loved it, and watched it about six times in one day.

But there is plenty gore. Plenty. Not intollerable, though, but it ruled a bit too much of the movie, in my opinion.

i luved it but i hated the bit where that stupid gay captain guy bashed that poor guys nose off....i feel like bashing his whole face ofF!!!!

oh, and that eyeball thing was scary.

like, if you were actually there.

ye, it did have subs, but i can speak spanish 2 so no problemz 4 me.

Latest posts

Back