Paparatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rony

Reaction score
my 2nd tama turned from a young mametchi to a paparatchi today! wikipedia says it's a secret character, but it looks very very ugly! :) i was expecting a mametchi! what have i done wrong???

You're lucky! Paparatchi isn't a secret character but it's harder to get. You haven't done anything wrong and that's one of the things I like with tamas, you can predict what character you'll get, you expected a Mametchi but got a Paparatchi. Totally random!

You have the right to your opinion about Paparatchi but I really like them and want one aswell so I'm a bit jelaous. But he/she will have a baby in a few days so soon it will be off to it's home in TamaTown.

PS. Anybody, even me and you can edit Wikipedia so everything you read there might not be true.

You're lucky! Paparatchi isn't a secret character but it's harder to get. You haven't done anything wrong and that's one of the things I like with tamas, you can predict what character you'll get, you expected a Mametchi but got a Paparatchi. Totally random!You have the right to your opinion about Paparatchi but I really like them and want one aswell so I'm a bit jelaous. But he/she will have a baby in a few days so soon it will be off to it's home in TamaTown.

PS. Anybody, even me and you can edit Wikipedia so everything you read there might not be true.
Yes, I agree with Yumi_82- but I've had him before, too! I think he's really cute, but I respect rony's opinion on him too!

~Rey Mysterio~ :)

oh, thanks for the replies. it's not that i don't like her, i just think she's ugly but of course i like her cause she's my tama and i love her. just that when i first got her i was a bit disappointed 'cause i always kept her hearts full and her weight to a minimum so i really expected a mametchi and when she didn't turn out that way i thought i did something wrong lols! thanks anyways

oh, thanks for the replies. it's not that i don't like her, i just think she's ugly but of course i like her cause she's my tama and i love her. just that when i first got her i was a bit disappointed 'cause i always kept her hearts full and her weight to a minimum so i really expected a mametchi and when she didn't turn out that way i thought i did something wrong lols! thanks anyways
Hehe, we're really lucky, paparatchi's really hard to get! :ph34r:

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:

Young mametchis are not the pre-stadium of a grown mametchi. They just like the grown mametchi's style B) .

I once had a young mametchi, and I constantly gave it attention. She turned into a billotchi :ph34r: . She is a very sweet character! :furawatchi:

I've had paparatchi as both female and male. When I had him as a male, it was ok, he mated with my other mimiyoritchi and had girls. It was a little bit weird having paparatchi as female, because she atually seem to mourn when her 'husband' died.

I have also read the wikipedia site. It seems reliable, but as secret characters appears both in odd and even generation. As paparatchi is odd generation, it's impossible for this person to be a secret character.

:blink: ;) :D

I have also read the wikipedia site. It seems reliable, but as secret characters appears both in odd and even generation. As paparatchi is odd generation, it's impossible for this person to be a secret character.
oh, so there are characters that are specific for either odd or even generation? wow, i didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back