Paramore

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAwesomeOne

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Paramore for a year now, and not much people I know like them, so I'm just wondering if anyone here likes them.

I LOVE PARAMORE.

That one band has helped me through so much in my life. I don't think anyone will know how much they mean to me. They've made such a huge impact on my life. I'll be listening to a band on my iPod.. but it'll soon switch back to Paramore songs.

I have all their albums. I still can't choose my favourite one. They are all incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE PARAMORE.
That one band has helped me through so much in my life. I don't think anyone will know how much they mean to me. They've made such a huge impact on my life. I'll be listening to a band on my iPod.. but it'll soon switch back to Paramore songs.

I have all their albums. I still can't choose my favourite one. They are all incredible.
Took every single word outta my mouth. O:

I love them more than ANYTHING. xD

Oh, cool, I love them too :D . My obsession annoys my sister a lot though. Cool name "Oh Star". That's a Paramore song, right?

Ahhh I love them! Have you listened to the new album?

Oh, cool, I love them too :angry: . My obsession annoys my sister a lot though. Cool name "Oh Star". That's a Paramore song, right?
Thanks. :) It's the Japenese bonus track for All We Know Is Falling.

I'm forever playing The Only Exception on my guitar. <3

Yeah, I've heard the new album, but I don't think it's as good as Riot! or All We Know Is Falling, but it's okay, I guess :wacko:

Yeah, I've heard the new album, but I don't think it's as good as Riot! or All We Know Is Falling, but it's okay, I guess
Whenever I think of Riot! I think of all the scene kids who started liking them because of that and Hayley seemed a little scene with her style then but things change. I like the songs but it always reminds me of that which turns me off. All We Know was decent for a first album, and I think their newest album is a mix of the 2.

I have indeed been through a Paramore phase.
YES. I used to LOVE them and now I'm just like yeah I like them. I used to buy a lot of their merch and I still wear it but I'm out of "the phase"

Ahh I just lost my train of thought on this subject ^_^ I'll remember later.

I haven't had a Paramore phase, and I am not their biggest fan by any means, but I love the music, for what I've heard. I really like Hayley's voice, and I love the vibe to all the music.

My favourite song by them, right now, might be Pressure.

They're kind of popular where I am.

~Mew

I haven't had a Paramore phase, and I am not their biggest fan by any means, but I love the music, for what I've heard. I really like Hayley's voice, and I love the vibe to all the music.My favourite song by them, right now, might be Pressure.

They're kind of popular where I am.

~Mew
Awh, lucky, hardly anyone knows of Paramore where I live from, they only know Hayley from the song Airplanes.

I actually liked a few of Paramore's songs for a while (Misery Business, CrushCrushCrush and Brick By Boring Brick, I think), but somebody put me off the band altogether by going on and on and on until I wanted to hang her up by her gullet and hit her like a piñata.

I have listened to the album. I love Paramore. I was extremely happy when they made the Twilight song "Decode", and I also love the collboration song with B.O.B

[SIZE=8pt]one of my favorite bands, i have an extreme girl crush on hayley williams.[/SIZE]

but they're getting way to popular and i'm starting to grow a distaste for them l:

Yeah, they're awesome. Possibly in my top five favourite bands, coming in at number two.

Although I'm not one of the people that are all. "Liek OMG, My fave songs are Ignorance and The Only Exception!!" or "OMG, That must be, liek, their first time making an album". That annoys me.

I like Sunday, Bloody Sunday and Misery Business.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jelous of Hayley. She's so talented and cool!

They're ok. My boyfriend likes them more than I do...I think it's supposed to be the other way around, LOL!

I really like them actually.

Only just starting to enjoy them haha, but every song I hear makes me like them that one bit more.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back