PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Saku

Reaction score
i'm gonna go watch it on thursday.

have any of you watched it?

is it worth it?

opinions pleaseee :DDD and dont spoil it yet D;

OHH MY GOODNESS

im watching it today

AHHH i cant wait x] im scared already.

^well maybe its because some people are easily scared? XD

i dunno, BUT I DONT WANNA SPOIL IT D;

Not sure, never seen it. My friend said it scared him so bad, he had to eat breakfast in his room the next morning. Most people I know liked it too. I want to see it, though. If I ever do, I'll tell you how I liked it.

My brother saw it. He's not easily scared so he kinda liked it. :)

He showed me the preview and told me the storyof it---I was scared by that.

If New Moon creeped me out, this will make me forever petrified.

I'll pass thanks. :)

It was not scary! I NEVER screamed. It wasn't scary, but some parts were creepy. I didn't hate it, but it's not my favorite scary movie. :D

[SIZE=7pt]I heard from someone it was awful and they laughed the whole time.[/SIZE]

Someone verify the movies worth, please xD;

Alright, I just saw it, on Thanksgiving actually. I loved it! It was sort of scary, and the end was extremely scary. I would see it, but recommend it more if you're older.

There was a 4 year old kid in the theater where I was with her dad, and I don't know why he would take her to see it, it's rated R.

Okay, I just watched this recently.

It wasn't scary at all until the last 15 minutes of the movie.

In fact, I'd say it was boring until the end.

More like "Paranormal Stupidity".

Too much "blah blah blah there's something going on around here, instead of leaving we'll stick around and see what happens."

Oh, and a lot of "oh noes, the wife is missing and gone somewhere at 3 in the morning, let's bring the camera with us and check it out."

I also lol'd at the psychic guy..

"THERE'S A BAAAAAD ENERGY IN HERE, MUST LEAVE NOW KTHNXBAI"

The Blair Witch Project did a lot more with this "home movie documentary" type filming, because this was boring. Whoever directed this didn't put enough into it to catch a viewer's attention - very repetitive. I dozed off a couple times.

I don't see how it got such decent reviews, and how there was so much hype about it. This was probably the most disappointing movie for me.

The ending wasn't scary at all. To me at least. Unless you get scared very, very easily, you might like this.

Latest posts

Back