Paranormal Sightings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
Has Anyone seen any Paranormal Evidence (Ghosts, Aliens even Mermaids.) I dont want this to turn into a debate but i want to have people report their sighings here so people can discuss them (Not for Haters). It doesnt have to be bodies i could be UFO's Shadows anything. SO please comment Below.

Mine is A Ufo ( well i think it was )

I was 6 and I was in a hired van coming home from spain (I was still in spain Though) and I looked out of the Window and i saw 3 lights in a kind of triangular shape. The three lights were orange,Blue and Green and they were kind of swirling but still in a triangle. I was just watching it not saying anything and then it Raised up and then lowered itself (but still in the sky) and then zoomed away to the left.

Wierd..!!!!!

* removed - just sighted a troll ;) *

Last edited by a moderator:
I see ghosts like... a lot...

It wasa year ago, and a put on a ring, and i blacked out, and my grandfathet (who was dead at the time) spoke to me!

Once I was heading down the road toward our house with my parents' friend's five year old kid who was like a little sister to me. We looked up saw something in the sky that looked like nothing we'd ever seen before. It wasn't a plane and it wasn't a weather baloon. I had been reading books on UFOs, Sasquatch, the Loch ness Monster and other such things all my life. I had a book that pointed out all the things commonly mistaken for UFOs and what we saw was nothing like any of those things. Anyway we freaked and headed toward my house. We got there ran inside and slammed the door. Then the girl starts panicing and crying. She was scared of whatever we saw and wanted her stuffed garfield. I tried to placate her with a stuffed dog I had but no it had to be garfield. So despite being creeped out myself I had to go back out hop on my bike, face abduction and probes, ride to her house, get the stuffed garfield and ride back. Fortunately it was just down the road. Hey, I could have been dissected by bug eyed monsters from Mars, but at least she got her Garfield. Somebody's priorities were a tad screwed up methinks.

I have one other story. It involves a Boglin. For those of you born after the 1980s Boglins were realistic rubber monster puppets. I kind of liked the little freaks at the time. Anyway it was summertime and as I often did when there was no school I stayed up late watching videos. At one point nature called. I headed to the bathroom when I heard the radio come on. When I went to investigate the boglin was perched on top of the radio. Before I left the Boglin was on the opposite side of the room from the radio. No one could have done this. My parents were asleep and even if they weren't they couldn't have come out of their bedroom with me in the bathroom without me knowing. So what actually happened? To this day I don't know. Most people I tell this story to say I should have destroyed the boglin then and there in case it was pulling a Chucky. But I have to think there was a better explaination than to think the boglin decided it wanted to hear some music, jumped off the shelf, crawled across the room, turned the radio on, climbed on top of it and waited for me to come back. I just wish I know what this explaination was.

On my 16th birthday, my mom and I saw a UFO on the way home from dinner.

At my friend's like... 8th birthday, they called upon the Bell/Blare (I don't remember) Witch in the mirror and she appeared in the mirror. No I am afraid to use that bathroom at night at her house..

Once when was little I swear I saw a ghost.... I still remember what he looked like... Bright blue jeans and bright red shirt with dark brown hair. I was so freaked out I had to wake up everyone in the house.... I feel bad to this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back