Parents death?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver311

Reaction score
My tama is v4.5 and is 7 yrs. old. Her bedtime is 10 and when will she die and her little son take over?

It depends how long you've had the baby. You need to have the baby for 2 days before the parent will leave. If you have had the baby for 2 days, the parent will leave tonight at midnight. If you've only had the baby for 1 day, the parent will leave tomorrow night. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

She had her baby at 10:30 this morning. Does that mean she'll die Sunday night?

If I were you, I would change the time to 11:59, then it would be sunday, then wait and change it again.

My tama is v4.5 and is 7 yrs. old. Her bedtime is 10 and when will she die and her little son take over?
[SIZE=11pt]If she has a son ... by midnight of 24 hours having both of them , she will LEAVE . not die :p [/SIZE]

She had her baby at 10:30 this morning. Does that mean she'll die Sunday night?
the tama dosent die.... it leaves. and yes, after two days, you will take care of the baby :huh:

wait how does it have parents?
When your Tamagotchi mates, and has a baby, it will become the parent to that baby. Then, it will leave the baby, and you will continue to care for the baby. ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

At midnight, the next day.

You should watch it sometime. It's pretty dramatic.

The parent will leave between 24-48 hours. :angry:

Hope I helped!! ;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Edit: Just read what you said above. Great news!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Tama's parent leaves (Yes,you can visit them in Tamatown, i think) In usually 24 hours after having the baby. (If you paused it, it will not leave. E.g. You have 24 hours to wait. 1 hour later, you pause it. 23 hours left, right? Well when you un-pause it (even a month later) it will still be 23 hours left 2 go)

Hope that helps... ^^

If the parent already has a son, then it will go back to tamagotchi planet on the second midnight spent with his/her son. Hope I helped!

Tama Mama :D ;)

I don't know but it's kinda hard to just have the baby because now you will have to wait a long time to grow back to an adult.Just saying!! :furawatchi: :)

When your Tamagotchi mates, and has a baby, it will become the parent to that baby. Then, it will leave the baby, and you will continue to care for the baby. :p
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
lol have none of u read this? well good luck mating the next one and the next one and the next one..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back