Parents/Grandparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi

Reaction score
How/when do I get my parents/grandparents? I haven't have mail from either (If they send mail) And It doesn't let me call them on the cell phone and I can't see them in tamatown :rolleyes: I'm confused since my tama is an adult..

Your first generation character is an orphan - without parent nor grandparent.

When the first generation character mates and has a child, the child will become the second generation. After the first generation character leaves the child in your care, the first generation character will show up as the parent to the child.

When the second generation character mates and has a child, the child will become the third generation. After the second generation character leaves the child in your care, the second generation character will show up as the parent to the child and the first generation character will show up as the grandparent to the child.

- - - -

The USA V4/V4.5 TamaTown site will never show the parent nor grandparent when you visit their houses in TamaTown. (The V3 TamaTown site shows them, and the European V4 TamaTown site shows then.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back