parent's house

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_shadowz^_^

Reaction score
have u been to your tama's parents house? well on the desk there was a piece of paper.and did u see what was written on it .right click the note and zoom in and in untill u see what it says. B) u ppl probably know but im just helping.. :D

here's what it says on my paper( it could be different u know):

Dear mom,

i miss you and

and so (or something underlined :eek: ) much

i promise to call more often

xoxo, :lol:

Tamatchi

:p oh yeah, another thing, if u can wake up at 12:00 am on de second night when ur tama mom or dad goes away u can see it go back to its home planet. (again u might already know) or other ppl posted this , but i didnt go through every post to make sure. for about 3 minutes u could see ur tama turned face to his/her baby then after a while he/she will go up all de ways to umm tama heaven .lol. but sometimesthe tama might go up with wings or without. does it mean that if it has wings u took care of it and if not u took bad care? if u know please let me know.cuz once i saw one of my tama had wings and another time not. ;) but i saw SOME had wings on v2 and others had not. so far i didnt see any on the v3 tamas. :lol: :p :p :D :)

u dont need 2 wake it 2 see it go back, just turn on the light

COOL HOW INTERESTING ABOUT THE PArent thing. BUT SOMEONE ALREADY posted about the change the time to 12:00 etc....

I never knew that thanks! :furawatchi: :lol: i'll check it out right now

wrong it is'' dear mum i miss you and dad so much i promise to call more often xox tamatchi''

i just got my V3 yesterday yesterday :blink: once i have a babyfor my tama, ill check it out :ph34r:

I just cheked it and it said something like: Dear mom, i miss you and and so much i promise to call more often. X.X. Tamatci. Thanks for the tip!!!

:rolleyes: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

have u been to your tama's parents house? well on the desk there was a piece of paper.and did u see what was written on it .right click the note and zoom in and in untill u see what it says. :blink: u ppl probably know but im just helping.. <_< here's what it says on my paper( it could be different u know):

Dear mom,

i miss you and

and so (or something underlined :wacko: ) much

i promise to call more often

xoxo, :wacko:

Tamatchi

:wub: oh yeah, another thing, if u can wake up at 12:00 am on de second night when ur tama mom or dad goes away u can see it go back to its home planet. (again u might already know) or other ppl posted this , but i didnt go through every post to make sure. for about 3 minutes u could see ur tama turned face to his/her baby then after a while he/she will go up all de ways to umm tama heaven .lol. but sometimesthe tama might go up with wings or without. does it mean that if it has wings u took care of it and if not u took bad care? if u know please let me know.cuz once i saw one of my tama had wings and another time not. :ph34r: but i saw SOME had wings on v2 and others had not. so far i didnt see any on the v3 tamas. :mametchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :mametchi: :rolleyes:
How do I get to the parents house. I try but on my tamagotchi, I try to click on the parent thing for the password and it just makes that 'da da' sound and does nothing. How come it won't work!!!!!??????? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back