Parents on V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkistar

Reaction score
Okay, I'm on my 2nd generation on my V3 tama. I went to Parent where the book is and I got all my info(what it's weight was, how old it was, ect.) about my dead tama. And I got a password for my PC! But where does this password go? :( If anybody could help that would be greatly appriciated! :huh:

you go on www.tamatown.com then go on parent where the lilttel home is the you click on it then it says password you tiyp it in there then you get to see your parents is thats what you was asking if it ent then i dont know what you are on about . :huh: :( :blink: :ph34r:

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE PASSWORD YOU GOT IS?????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be a great (HUGE!!!!!) help if you did <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
hello!?!?!?!? how come no1 replied? i am so mad at all of u!! SHAME ON U!!!!!!!! ( just kidding! but please tell me what the password was nikkistar)

(P.S. this is a picture of my tama :eek: doesn't he look sad :eek: ? that's because no1 ever e-mails me on tamatalk and i really want someone to

P.S.S. my tama is 4 years old and he's a boy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back