parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilonka

Reaction score
how can i go to my parents?

ive got a 1st generation tama, is it becouse i havent had any babies yet?

greets

ilonka

Right. Your tama has no parents because it is the first generation. After you get a baby, then you can view your parent tama. The parent section keeps information for three generations. History is the last tama you had that died before continuing the generations. That's what mine is, anyway.

well your tama has to have parents before it can see/ visit/ call them!

Yes, it is because your tamagotchi hasn't had babies. Once they do you can visit them on TamaTown or you can see them by going to the book icon a.k.a the friend icon and press parents!

Best regards,

SP

yep its because you dont have a paret just wait till your 2nd or more gen then you can and then on you 3rd or more you can visit your ganparents

hope i helped

-jaida007 :D

You do not have any parents. You must be on your second generation to be able to visit the 'Parent' section of your tamagotchi. Mate with another tamagotchi and then you will be able to visit the 'Parent' section of your tamagotchi. You will be able to view it's name, and what it looked like.

You have to press the A and C button at the same time when your tama dies and NOT reset it or else you will not have a history! Guess what, when you do the A and C button thing, you still keep a lot of your money but not all of it and I figured out how it worked, like how much money you inherit. It's pretty much always different. It's really complicated. If you want to know about it, PM me because this isn't really the topic to be talking about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back