PARENTS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatsmilinggirl

Reaction score
In the manual, it's stated that after 24 hours, the parents will go back to their own planet and start the next generation by their child. BUT, it's already 25 hours and they\re still here? is something wrong with my tamagotchi??

are you sure its been to the minute 24 hours because you'll just have to wait if your sure it has been just set to 11:59PM that could possibly work thats what i do

Actually, it is 24 hours... AND THEN Midnite. (They leave while the baby is sleeping.)

So... at midnite tonight they shoulkd leave. (Or you can set to 11:59pm as Chollands mentioned and wait 1 minute.)

Let us know if they do depart?

@thatsmile:: Make sure to put the Version in your Titles, otherwise you may receive incorrect help.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I just set the time to 11:59 PM and wait till 12:00 AM, then do it again. The parents should leave after doing that a few times.

phnx0313 is right - the parent leaves at midnight after a full 24hrs has passed since the baby was born. So if it was born at 3pm the parents will not leave at 3pm the next day, they will wait until midnight of that day to leave. This is based on unpaused tamas - if you have paused your tama or changed either the time or the date on the tama's clock then I think you will affect how long before the parents leave.

It depends what version...

The Tamago is way different than all the other versions. It takes four days for the parents to leave

The v5 leaves immediately

1-4.5 I think are 24 hours and then Midnight

If it's not a Connexion or connection then forget everything I said.

Violetchilluvr3

Huh....? I've always had the baby for two days and I never pause. My tamagos must be bugged... hahaha. The day they have the baby I count, then the morning they wake up with the baby... Then annouy me as they get hungry faster through out the day.... Then at the midnight they leave... I swear it was correct.

This is for Tamago...

But I took a guess at what version you wear playing... Normally yes, It is 24 hours unpaused...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back