parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otakukitten

Reaction score
i have parents and brother who think its totally childish to play with tamagotchis, i habe nine. does anybody think i am too old to play with them being 18 and does anybody have parents who think it is childish? :( :angry:

Oh please.

I'm 23, married, have a cat and a very established life of my own - I get ridiculed for playing with Tamagotchis because they are so "retro" and considered childish, and I don't care. At all. They're amazing and fabulous; classic.

NO ONE is too old to play with something they love, and as classic as a Tamagotchi!

I AM a parent.

I don't think it is childish. Who said we must lose our sense of fun when we become older or adults?

It's harmless and it makes you happy.

Ah... actually, there's already a topic very similar to this one on the Seriously Tama forum here: approving - do ur parents? and we do ask everyone to try to avoid making topics that are copies of the same or very similar subjects. It just makes things easier to find if the interesting or useful info is in one, easy to find place (rather than spread over several topics on different forums).

I'm just going to ask everyone who wants to join in the discussion to post their replies in the existing, active topic (linked above).

Thanks.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back