Parents..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippie

Reaction score
Plz help me why is this happening? I got parents for my tamagotchi it's in G.2!

v3, I assume? Go to the little book that has your friends, presents, points, and family and press "Family". Next, press "History". If you have a previous generation, it will give you a password to go visit them on tamatown.com.

can you guys help me?I have a v3 and when i click history there is my charcater that dies so my is still on 1st generation, i click it it says weight name and stuff but i don't see pass and when i click parent it don't work

If it is 1st generation. You dont have any parents because 1st genaration!! :p :p

But if its 2nd generation or more...I have no idea :)

if it is your parent go to "PARENTS" if its your grandparents go to "HISTORY".O.K.

if it is your parent go to "PARENTS" if its your grandparents go to "HISTORY".O.K.
I went to Parents and it doesnt let me see my parents!

Keep pressing the button on the "Parents" thing when it shows you your parents. It will show the parents name, its gender, its age whne it left, its weight and then it will give you a password to enter into the password box in tamatown.

By the way, I found out there is a limited amount of times you can see your parents. I visited my tama's parents three times, then whenever I put the password givien to me now its says wrong password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back