Parents..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh! I found the phone. You are right, it is in souvenirs.. it's just that it is #8 and I had to press a lot of times to get to it.

Oop.. um, try going to your parent again and getting another code. Maybe that time it will work? With mine I got an error for entering the code a second time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I will try again. And I will tell you what happened...

Later

No, It still dosen't work!!

I am confused..............................

- Fooet

Fooet, is it possible it worked the first time and that is why you are getting an error? Like maybe you clicked and skipped over the animation where the present opened? You could click through your souvenirs to make sure. (Remember, mine is a few clicks in so you have to keep looking.)

No, cyann. My phone is not in the souvenirs list - and it didn't work the first time. It has just said error over and over. I seem to be getting a new passsword everytime I go to visit my parent - but none of them have worked.

Still a big Disaster!

- Fooet.

P.S For your information bunnytaffy, to get to the next generation you must mate with another tamagotchi ( the opposite gender to your own tamagotchi ) and have babies. If you can find no other tamagotchi, wait untill the matchmaker arrives and choose a partner.

Fooet, that's awful. Maybe it's some kind of bug?

Bug? What do you mean about a kind of bug?

I have an idea. You seem to get several passwords for the parents. Maybe the last password you get is the one you need?

- Fooet

you get the grandpas rents password when you are on th 3rd generation!

tamagirl#1

PSWhere did you get yu pic? :blink: :huh:

Doesn't the parent always give you the password? :rolleyes: Anyways thats weird. Did you ever go to your parents house because if you went there 3 times already it doesn't let you go back.

Did anyone delete the parents from the friends list, because i have a theory that that is the reason.At first i could go to the parents list and i saw my parents.Then in the friends list there was also a pic of my parents.I deleted them from my friends list and then they werent in my parents list anymore.I also deleted my friend's tama parent from yhe friend list and then they disappeared from the parent list. So my theory is if u delete your parents from the friend list they will not appear in the parent list.

Thankyou for all the replies.

I am on my third generation and the grandparents password is NOT there.

The Grandparents password will appear in history when your tamagotchi dies ;)

No, I did not delete my parent from the friend list ;)

I am still confused :angry:

Thankyou to everyone who has helped!

- Fooet.

P.S My avatar was made very kindly by ryta.k2

I'm on 2th Gen with a teen and can't even go to the parents or history menu! What's wrong?

First of all you can only go to the history icon if one of your tamagothcis has died in your care. Second now I know you can only visit the parent icon while your tamagotchi ( that has to be on his second generation at least ) is a baby/ child

- Fooet

Im so happy!. My Parent Tilly left this morning, and I am now on my 4th generation. I got the second password I saw, went onto tamatown and recived my mobile phone!. If you go for a Gradparent visit, what souvenir will you get?

- Fooet

Also, when you visit the Grandparents, will it come up as an old timer, or just the tamagotchi you had when it died?

- Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back