parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milan

Reaction score
how do u viset yerparents on a v3 :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :angry: :angry:

Hi well you go to the book icon and select that and then you scroll down until you see family and then you select that and then look for parents and select that and you will see you parents hope this helps you.

how do u viset yerparents on a v3 ?
Your Tamagotchi character has to be on generation 2 or higher to visit its parent, and generation 3 or higher to visit its grandparent.

Go to the TamaTown site and click on the Parents or Grandparent's house. A password prompt will appear.

Quote from TamaTown parent / grandparent house online help:

>>

Before you can visit your parents / grandparent, you need to get a password from your Tamagotchi toy.

Here's how:

1. On your toy go to the Friend list icon, and press the ( :wacko: button to select it.

2. Then, use the ( :huh: button to select "Family" and press the ( :huh: button again to select "History."

3. Select your grandparent, and press the ( :) button. This should give you a password.

4. Now take the password you get from the Tamagotchi toy, and enter it here!

<<

Hi well you go to the book icon and select that and then you scroll down until you see family and then you select that and then look for parents and select that and you will see you parents hope this helps you.
Hi, i am new to this, what happens if when you selects parents and it justs beeps twice and nothing happens? ;) . this also happens when i select history

Thanks, Joel

sry for my language but v3s suK! [SIZE=21pt]V1s and 1997s rok![/SIZE]

Hi, i am new to this, what happens if when you selects parents and it justs beeps twice and nothing happens? :unsure: . this also happens when i select historyThanks, Joel
If you've not had a tamagotchi die while in your care, there won't be any entries in History.

If you're on generation 1, your tamagotchi is an orphan. Generations 2 and higher will have entries listed in Parent. (You can check your generation in the status screen on your tamagotchi. It's the screen that shows "Gender" and "Gen." If your "Gen." is "1G" you're on the first generation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back