Part of the world.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Becca

Reaction score
Where do you live in the world? I live in minnesota, in the US. I hate it here <_< .

I want to live in Japan or China. I love their culture.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

I love it here very much. Im in the biggest city and there is always something to do or see.

Manitoba Canada.

The Town I live in. Eh. Not that Special.

florida. meh, it's fine. i was born in illinois, i have a feeling i would like it better there, but i wouldn't want to leave my friends now.

i wanna move to europe. london, probbably.

i live in sother california and IM LOVIN IT!!!

~ :mimitchi: *doglover10* <_< ~

P.S DONT CLICK ON MY SIGGY!! DONT CLICK IT MAN, OR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

I live in grand rapids, michigan (Moved here) Originally born in germany, family is from bosnia.

I want to go back to germany, but not now.

i live in scotland glasgow it`s ok here
O-O-OHH!!! My Granny and Papa live there. ^-^

I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. GO THE AUSSIES! WOOOOOT~ xD

God it's gonna be hot tomorrow. And it's the first day of school aswell. >.<

Shut-up-for-a-while-and-listen-to-what-I'm-saying Girl,

~SG~

P.S: Like my new Signature? xD I'll put up a new saying every post. (Except Roleplay)

I live in Malta,those three islands under Italy,I live in the largest Island (Which it's name is still Malta xD)I love it there,It's mostly sunny,and I love its history and culture :)

Xi ħadd jgħix Malta hawnhekk?! (<----Some words from the Maltese Language)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, I'm half Maltese. ^^

Anyway, I live in Ireland, and I love it here- nice and rowdy. :'D

I live in Australia. Though the country is in a big drought right now, where I live it is actually flooding :)

I also live in Minnesota in the U.S. ... I like it here, sorta. I really want to live in Sweden, but that's probably because my best friend lives there :D I would also like to live in a Spanish-speaking country, since I am a Spanish major in college.

i live in U.S. on the east coast, not tellin what state though, sorry, the 'rents said so. I have a shorehouse in New Jersey. I LOVE it where I live!!!

Where do you live in the world? I live in minnesota, in the US. I hate it here :rolleyes: .
I want to live in Japan or China. I love their culture.
Lol, I was born in Japan. I lived there for four years so I can't remember that much from it.

I live in Arizona, US right now. I like it better than where I used to live..I lived in Texas before I moved here.

~AG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back