Parters, Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateam_silver

Reaction score
Um...My friends tama and mine aren't having kids (they are a boy and girl), and I know this can happen if they are too far apart in age but they were only 1 year apart, and I know that isn't above the age difference limit. Then I realized that I had a job and hers didn't. Is this the reason? ;)

[SIZE=12pt]Well no it doesn't matter because my v3 was 5 years old and he mated with my v4 that was 3 years old.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm....that's interesting, my tamas WOULDN'T mate unless they were 1 yr. apart or same age. Oh well.

Also, I didn't know that tamas could mate without for partner hearts.

Hm....that's interesting, my tamas WOULDN'T mate unless they were 1 yr. apart or same age. Oh well. Also, I didn't know that tamas could mate without for partner hearts.
See if you have a unisex tamagotchi on the v3 like Mimiyortchi they can mate within about 2 hearts. My oldies mated with 2 hearts. Also you can always use the Honey/Love potion.

No, check your friendship level it has to be all heart for your tama to have babies! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back