Password for Parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to wait until your tama has a baby, then you can view the parents and get a password to visit them in tamatown.

Parent, Grandparent, King, and Travel passwords are encoded with the username. Unless you're willing to reset your Tamagotchi then set its username to someone elses username, or happen to find someone who chose the same username that you did, their passwords will not work for you.

Your tama has to leave it baby and be on the second generation to get the parents password. ^__^

You wait for the matchmaker to you a match then you have a baby tama. You take care of it until your big tama leaves.

u cant lol (u must be new) everyone has a different one (i think) :huh:

If you just want to see what the inside of the Parent & Grandparent's houses look like, you can use my passwords. In order for them to work, you have to log onto TamaTown using my username.

username: TMGC!

password to see parent: 94619 80890

password to see grandparent: 44667 45775

Remember, since you're not using your own username, the passwords for the souvenirs that the parent & grandparent gives you will not work on your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back