Patopatachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
Is it hard to get Mametchi from patopatatchi?

On one of my V3's I've got a young mametchi and in the other a patopatatchi. I like young mametchi best, it's cutter, but I think u can get Mametchi better from patopatatchi, am I right??

I'm going to answer your first post; I am pretty sure yes because I got mametchi from Patopatchi. You just still have to take very nice care of it though.

Is it hard to get Mametchi from patopatatchi?
No, if your tamagotchi on the odd generation and if you take perfect care of your tamagotchi, you can get Mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u all guys, guess my patapatchi can turn into a mametchi (if I take good care of it) after all!! :D

I love Patapatatchis. ^^ My second fave tama after Furawatchi.

You can get the big two (Mametchi/Mimitchi) from almost any teenager, right? So yeah, you have a chance with Patapatatchi. Getting a Young Mametchi/Mimitchi has no influence whatsoever on getting the adult counterpart - in fact, most people who get Young Mametchi/Mimitchi DON'T get the adult counterparts. Not always the case, though. I got a Mametchi from a Young Mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back