patopatotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grobby

Reaction score
hi guy!

today my tama v3 evolved into a patopatotchi (or something like that!).. do you know what kind of adult it will be??

thank a lot

this depends on ur care and a bit of random

It depends on how you care for your Tamagotchi. If you take good care of your Tamagotchi, you are more likely to get a Mametchi, and if you take bad care for your Tamagotchi, you are more likely to get a Megatchi or Masktchi. But of course you need to remember that there is a bit of randomness when your Tamagotchi evolves. So when you take excellent care of your Tamagotchi you have a better chance of getting Mametchi, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll get him. :eek:

:lol: GotchiGirl96 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok.. i took really good care of Patopatotchi and i get a leaftchi.. i'm quite glad.. but in the second generation, if it will have a son with a mimitchi, it's possible for me get another mimitchi?

thanks

mimitchi comes only on an even gen.. not so good for me! with my first tama, 7...8.. a lot of time ago, i had always mimitchi.. i'm affectionate with it!

now i'll try to have it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back