Paul says hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeMcCartney

Reaction score
i posted a topic somewhere asking something and i can't find it so i'll just start over here. i was one of the little kids who first made tamagotchi popular. i bought several of them cuz they kept breaking. well, one of them, the button fell out and we had to use a pen so we just bought a new one. another one's battery died. and i kept killing my tamagotchis cuz i was little and didn't understand how to take care of them. course, my mom killed it once cuz i had to leave it with her for school. but anyway, tamagotchis are ingrained in my childhood memories so i'll always love them. i still have one of the originals. it went through the wash tho so it doesn't work too well. still works, it's just really hard to press the buttons so i took the batteries out and i'm gonna start it over again some time when i can work the buttons so it stops being difficult. also, if you can't tell from my username, i love the Beatles. oh and i have a question about how to do the dicipline on the new tamagotchis. this is my first tamagotchi since the originals and in the original you only had to press one button, now you have to choose between praise and time out and i don't know when to use it and stuff for it to be effective.

lol i forgot to mention who Paul is. he's my new tamagotchi. the other one's name was zac (the one my brother gave me. the original one)

Paul is a hanatchi now! not exactly my first choice but at least he's not the one that i really don't like. i'm worried he'll grow to be the coffee drinker because i'm not around anyone that has a tamagotchi conection and so he has no friends. just me. and i'm desperatly trying to get a couple of v4's but the ebay thing didn't work out and i'm not sure my mom will go for my plan.

Hanatchis are cute! But they're cuter on the video games, like Tamagotchi Corner Shop. Do you have a DS? If so, you should get this game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - Welcome to TamaTalk.

Hope you like it here.

If you want to find your old topics or old replies you just click on your User Name (in bold) at the top RH corner of the TamaTalk screen and it takes you to a new screen with all your profile info.

Right under your User Name in that screen theres a link that says:

"Find All Posts by this member"

Click on that link and you get a list of every single reply you have ever posted on TamaTalk

You can check the same info for other members too :furawatchi:

cool, thanks! i have a ds, but i don't have any money right now. and i'm saving up money for my tama adoption agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back