Paul the basketball kid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul111

Reaction score
One day thare was a :angry: .He loved the game basketball he was in the kides nba.He was the best

tamagotchi basketball player in the tama nba

P

Pa

Pau

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
His team hated him for being the only one to always dunk the ball.

He began to start his own basketball team....

and then it was time for his NEW tean to PLAY his OLD team

(sorry caps for drama effect)

Paul's team was made up of tow girls and three boys including himself.She referee told them to warm up firstt.

Paul's Team:

:) Mimi

:) Lilly

:chohimetchi: Bobby

:unsure: Wally

:marumimitchi: Paul

The old team's leader,John,tried to trip Lilly.But since Mimi was smarter,she took away the ball from Lilly and dunked the ball in the hoop.

...sister.Her name was Johanna.But then she got fired by the President of the NBA.The new referee was...

"I hope you know John's team has been cheating, but don't tell anyone or I could get fired. Are you going to tell the team members or your just going to do nothing and forfeit. It's your choice "

Paul said ...

"I'm tellin' my team!" As Paul turned to go tell, John put his hand to stop Paul. "Wait! I'm coming with you! I happen to be a good defensive player in basketball! It's just that John wouldn't let me play!"

Hey paul wait i gotta_ wait i need to the other team was cheating! paul said well i wanted to say if we could cheat back the team said well it doesnt seem right paul worried...

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm not cheating I have a plan we tell the other referee because everyone has seen us talking to Ted

Paul goes to tell the referees

The refs think it's all a joke. But then Ted pulled off his ref clothing and somehow, a mask and then revealed Paul's good friend from the high school who was a great b-ball player, Todd. Then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back