Pause is great but why doesnt it work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi...im probably being dumb..when i got my first tamagotchi i thought it was great cos there is a pause feature makes life easier when im working....but iv often found the pause doesnt work and when i leave it on pause for a while with all the hearts full..then i unpause it all the hearts are empty and my poor little tammy is crying. Is this supposed to happen????

Hmm, pausing by pressing A and B should work, you should see your Tama frozen with the word PAUSE underneath, is that right?

If so, the clock should still run, but your tama shouldn't lose any hearts, it grows more slowly too, depending on how long you paused for.

I can't think why your Tama does lose hearts though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i dont know why...i press A and the B and it says 'pause' then i leave it for a while but its like i havent even paused it at all when i 'unpause' it he has lost some hearts

Thats definitely not right, I don't know what to suggest.

You could try resetting it, and if that doesn't work, go back to the shop and exchange it for a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back