Pause Mode

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blowaway

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am just new here, and i just got a

tamagotchi just at the beginning of school, and i

never bring it to school, so i put it on pause mode

at home, but when i come home then unpause it,

it is just really hungry and really uhappy, i thought

it was supposed to like pause everything?

ps

:) <-- aww what a cutie

Sorry blowaway -

you're not really supposed to ask questions in this area - it is for sharing Tips & Tricks (see pinned topics at the top of the forum).

I will move it to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners where more people will see it and reply.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Um, well, I think that... uh.... Good question! you got me thinking before breakfast. Good going. (JK!!!)

Sorry blowaway - you're not really supposed to ask questions in this area - it is for sharing Tips & Tricks (see pinned topics at the top of the forum).

I will move it to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners where more people will see it and reply.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
i thought it woz........ r u shure coz it's help for new pet owers :eek: :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :( :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :( :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :D

i thought it woz........ r u shure coz it's help for new pet owers :eek: :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :wub: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :unsure: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi:
hi supersamantha

It WAS in Tips & Tricks, so I moved it. It is NOW in Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners....

Anyhow, to get back onto blowaway's topic....

1. Perhaps it was already hungry and unhappy before you put it on pause....did you check its meters before you paused it and went to school?

2. Perhaps you didn't Pause it correctly - or someone in your house took it off Pause whilst you were at school?

Can't think of any other reasons at the moment. Pause usually works fine.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hmm u got me thinking

---------------

i want a tamagotchi connection i have no tamagotchi so i cant wait for christmas when ill get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back