Pause!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
How do you pause a V5? Also the screen seems larger and darker...it's bugging me how dark it is!

There is no pause on the V5, instead you can go to the TV (8th icon) and select the "Travel Show" (third choice) To make the screen lighter press "B" (middle button) and hold (the clock will appear, thats ok) and then press "C" (third button from the left) there will be a bar and over it says "CONTRAST" this will make your screen lighter or darker. Press A (first button from the left) to make the screen lighter and B (middle button) to make the screen darker. When you like the changes press C (third button from the left) And finally the screen is larger then previous versions. Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no pause?? Meh. I don't have a V5 yet; this is news to me. You can always go to where you set the clock - although that is a major pain to reset the time.

Yes, you can pause a v5- but the feature is kinda hidden, unfortunately.

The travel show replaces the pause! After you select it, choose "GO!" and a little animated screensaver thingy will appear. When you're ready to unpause, press C and then choose "YES" when you are prompted and then "YES" again.

On the Japanese Famitama, the travel show costs 500G. Apparently it replaces the robot butler or whatever it's called on the Entama and Uratama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back