Paused for one second

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueUnicorn

Reaction score
I accidently paused my tama for 1 second but instantly unpaused it <_< ? Will my tamagotchi take about 10 days toeveolve now?

I don't think so. It should take about 1 second longer.

Oh dear. I feel sorry for you. <_<

PLEASE, I hate these rumors. Your tama is NOT gonna take ages to evolve, pausing does NOT kill it. It's not your fault, don't worry.

ur tama won't take ages 2 evolve bcos u paused it 4 one second!!! :D :mametchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :) :hitodetchi:

If it's paused for JUST one second it won't take 10 years to evolve! Some people spread that rumor. If you pause it for 10 years it will take 10 years to evolve!!! If you pause it for 2 seconds, it will take two seconds longer to evolve!

If you have paused your tamagotchi for a couple of seconds, then when it evolves it will be a couple of seconds later than when it was set to evolve if you didn't pause it.

That goes for each period of time you pause it. If you paused it for 7 hours, then when it evolves it will be 7 hours later than when it was set to evolve it you didn't pause it.

GotchiGirl96

Don't worry, your tama will be fine. If you paused it for 10 minutes, when it evolved, it would be 10 minutes later, because when it was paused, the whole of your tama's life is paused, so it won't keep running.

Everybody!!!!!

An answer has already been said!!! Don't keep repeating it.

What the others say is true.

Yours,

barky ;)

Oh , thats good...the thing is.Its the third day of having my tamagotch, and it should be an adult by now ;) but it is still 2 days old, when yesterday it straight away turned 2 ;) I dont understand...when will it evolve? My tamagotchi was born on Sunday at 12:15 pm, now it is Wednesday 5:00 pm and ti still hasn't grown up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back