Pausing the V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
I know you pause by making your tamas travel. What I want to know is does it harm the tama to leave that on for several hours. Sometimes I pause my other tamas all night long but I'm worried that it will harm the V5 toy. So is it OK to let it travel for seven, maybe eight hours at once?

I'm sure it's ok to do that, but I'd reccomend letting them sleep. Just set the time to 9:00pm and they'll sleep while you're doing whatever you need to do then, if you're not gone for more than 10 hours, they'll still be asleep =) Plus pausing them slows down aging and growth.

It is completely fine, the tama's will be on a short travel kind-of-thing so don't worry about it. :)

Yes, your tamas will be fine! It will probably slow the growth process down, but other than that it won't get sick or hungry or anything.

Thanks everyone! :D Now I know I can "pause" them without worry. I actually let them travel for 5 hours this morning and it turned out fine :) I wish Bandai had kept the A-and-B-button pause, but I guess with multiple tamas they wouldn't know which one to show above the word PAUSE :p

well the travel show on v5 is just like the pause feature on all the other versions so it does stop their growth if u put on the travel show but the time will keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back