Pausing tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madi!1

Reaction score
I just discovered how to make the travel show into a pause. It may not work on all tamas. I was playing with my v5 and was about to use the utchi kum when I got all these probloms. It tottaly got screwed up. After about half an hour of tama crazyness I used the travel show. After a week I knew my tama must have come back and died. But when I found it it was still traveling!!!!!! I guess this means that when your tama servives a major problom, it will make the travel show into a real pause.

Another way I found to pause tamas was taking out the battery. But this one is not the best one I have found because I have trouble finding the tamagotchi-battery-slot-screwdriver (thats what I call it) and I always lose the battery and the thingie-mabober-jigger-wiggler-mc.tiggler-ki... (Okay I guess you know what Im talking about) killiger thats supposed to hold the battery in place when you screw it on. (I also lose the tamagotchi.)

I don't know about your V5 instruction sheet, but my instructions told me that when I first read through them...

The PAUSE feature on the V5 is different to previous versions and you are supposed to use the Travel Show to pause your V5 - that's what the Travel Show is for... ;)

I don't know about your V5 instruction sheet, but my instructions told me that when I first read through them...
The PAUSE feature on the V5 is different to previous versions and you are supposed to use the Travel Show to pause your V5 - that's what the Travel Show is for... ;)
No. Read the thing. It says Your tamas will come back when they GO TO SLEEP. Oh. Did you know that?

No. Read the thing. It says Your tamas will come back when they GO TO SLEEP. Oh. Did you know that?
It says you can pause it through the Travel Channel. Case Rested.

no the travel show is always the pausing mode
On the V5 it is. On the V2-V4.5, the pause feature is when you press the A and B buttons at the same time. :p

On the V5, the Travel Show is the pause method. You cannot pause using the old method of pressing A and B at the same time.

Latest posts

Back