Paws for a Cause

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudgey08

Reaction score
Welcome to Paws for a Cause pet shop. Yes, there are positively MILLIONS of adoption centers hanging around TT, but I have not yet seen one that even slightly resembles my idea. These little siggy Critters are easy to manage, and there are no conplicated codes to be bothered with.

Here are the Critters up for adoption (there is unlimited stock of each, unless stated otherwise:)

The Bunny

(\__/)

(○'◦'○)

(“)_(“)

The Hamster

()__()

(*'▪'*)

(“)_(“)

The Mouse

(...)(...)

(--'◦'--)

*(“)_(")

The Bear

(..) (..)

(□'▼'□)

(".)_(".)

The Bird

<(○'▼'○)>

---^--^---

The Cat

^ ^

(-'♦'-)

&(“)_(“)

The Dog

//(-'♦'-)\\

@(“)_(“)

Please note that I did these animals of Microsoft word using letters. I have not stolen them from anyone else.

Anyhow, there will be more animals coming soon.

So, you put these little Critters into your siggy, with a form underneath. The form will look something like this:

Critter's Pic Here

Name; (Your Critter's Name Here)

Gender; (Boy/Girl)

Species; (The species of you Critter will go here)

PawPrints; 1 (Pawprints level always starts at 1)

Mood; (You can put any mood you like here. E.g Happy, Crazy, Etc)

Current Item;(The current item here depends on how many pawprints it has. I will post a chart explaining it later)

Please PM me to give -Name here- a pawprint so he/she can get cool items!

I got my adoptable here!

Please note the credit linking to this topic is optional, but people who DO keep the credit on will get an extra special item (see my following posts for more details.). If anyone asks you where you got your critter from, please tell them from here.

More updates will be coming soon, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

So, do you like my idea? Would you like a Critter? Just post which critter you would like, and it's name and gender!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can I have a bunny?

Thanks!

~skuang~

Skuang: Sure you can!

But I'll give it to you after I post the 'shop' and such, so you don't miss out on some of the updates.

Belgia: Thanks anyway! A level up for Sparkles,

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE POSTING!

Welcome to PFAC Shop!

Welcome to Paws for a Cause Shop. Depending on how many PawPrints you have, you can choose items for your Critter here. Here is how it works.

Everyone's pet's PawPrints (PPs) starts at one. As people PM them to give them a PP up, their pet is able to use another item of higher value from the store. All their other items are no longer visible, only their current one, which goes under 'Current Item' on the form in the siggy.

So lets just say Joe's pet has 12 PPs. He is now able to have a new item! He looks at the store, and chooses one, and it goes under his current item.

Your PPs don't get deducted when you 'buy' anything, but you can't 'buy' anything that is more PPs than you have. You are able to have any item from the shop that is the amount of PPs you have, or under. SO, say you have 14 PPs, but you want to keep your item from when you had 10 PPs. That is fine.

So now, the shop. More items will be added as PFAC grows.

PPs|Item Available (Some have two options)

1| Bouncy Ball (||) OR Fried Egg (o)

2| Caviar {.....}

5| Putty {^^} OR Steak [s~s]

7| Milkshake \~/

10| Pet Rock {#} OR Salad |~o/_|

12| RC Car and Remote (o_._] [o]

15| Flower *O* OR Juice Box [--]/

17| Playstation [.---.]

20| Chocolate Bar [|__]

22|Tv and Remote [[=]] [o---]

25|Toy Robot [-__-] OR Olives (.)

27| Tamagotchi (|0|)

30 and above| Pet <[^.^]> OR Pet 2 *{' . '}*

As said in first post, people who put credit in theor signitures get a VERY special item that can be added to their Current Item as well as their choice of item. The item is a Badge!

{|☻|}

NEW LIMITED EDITION ANIMALS

The following animals are limited edition, and only have limited numbers available for adoption.

The Pig (10 Left):

(\__/)

( ('') )

@(“)_(“)

The Tiger (10 left):

(\___/)

(--'•'--)

~(“)_(“)

The Dragon (5 left):

^^^^^

(#'▪.▪'#)

%(▫▫)_(▫▫)

Skuang:

Here is the basic form for your critter. Just fill out the name and gender, and buy something from the shop if you wish.

(\__/)

(○'◦'○)

(“)_(“)

Gender; (Boy/Girl)

Species; Bunny

PawPrints; 1

Current Item;(Choose something from the shop!)

Here is the form for both Emmatutu and tama-angel101. Just copy and paste into your siggy, and fill in the name, gender, and mood.

<(○'▼'○)>

---^--^---

Gender; (Boy/Girl)

Species; Bird

PawPrints; 1

Current Item;(The current item here depends on how many pawprints it has. See the shop for more details.)

Here you go!

()__()

(*'▪'*)

(“)_(“)

Name; Rick

Gender; Male

Species; Hamster

PawPrints; 1

Current Item;(The current item here depends on how many pawprints it has. I will post a chart explaining it later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back