PC PACK CONTENTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybirds

Reaction score
B) I just got the PC Pack from Toysrus.com in the mail. This is what's inside:

(The pic that Takatchi posted is correct!!!!!)

You get:

V4.5 Toy (World/Map design) with battery.

Mouse Pad

Microphone Tree Stand: speak into microphone to command your tama character to fetch email, open a file, or dance.

4 Small character figures that go on the tree stand.

CD: Custom borders, tama graphics, wallpapers, iron ons, screen savers, and posters

CD System requirements Windows XP or Vista. It doesn't say anything about Mac on it.

Cool! But, may I ask, if it is compatible with any older software than Windows XP? Since I have Windows 2000..

Awesome! I think I'm just going for the actual toy, though.

We don't need anything else on our computer. :blink:

The PC Pack instructions say...."only compatible with US English Versions of Windows 2000, XP, or Vista." For people that have MAC's ummm it says absolutely nothing about them.

Hmm, thats a shame about it not being able to work on Macs. I have a Mac. Ohh well, the majority of people use Windows so I guess they are doing the best thing by making it available to majority of people. I still have a Windows XP laptop so I should

be able to get it work on that. :angry:

Anyone have a Mac and had it work? :angry:

I need a new mouse pad so that is something I can use from the pack. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put a v4.5 that you bought somewhere else and stick it in the tree, or does it have to be the v4.5 that comes in the pack? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back