PC Pack?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "refund it"? I don't think you can take something back just 'cause it's boring. Then again, maybe you can; what do I know. ;)

I think it's worth it. You can't do much with the CD, but hey, you got a free exclusive V4.5! Sometimes, Tamas cost up to $30 (the cost of the PC Pack), so yeah, I think it's worth it.

-DDDTrooper

I think what DDDTrooper means is that if you buy the PC pack for $30 then you get a special tama inside??? idk, but I have the PC Pack, and the tree microphone won't even work for me!!! So all I can use it for is a holder for my tamas, but I don't want to refund it cuz i like the V4.5 and I think my mom already got rid of the packaging. lol But its your choice. :eek:

~Kuchi~ :D

i really want it but i already have 2 v4.5s. also, i dont think its really worth it. all of my friends bought it and none of them liked it also, they said it put viruses in their computer. so yeah, i would refund it.

keep it. you cannot return it if you kept the tama. if the tama is activated you cannot. if it is like new and never really touched, you might get a full refund.

I love the game

[SIZE=21pt]PS: It doesn't cause viruses.[/SIZE]

it could be the internet protection they have. it happened to my friends who don't have mcaffe firewall and stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as others said; If it's been unopened then you could take it back if you wanted too, it doesn't sound like you opened it as you where saying what your friends thought. I didn't get one because I wouldn't use it, but then again I still don't have a V4.5 yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that the globe Tamagotchi is "free?"
Well, in a way. Some Tamagotchis can cost up to $30, so if you buy the PC Pack for $30, your basically getting the Tama for free. However, most Tamas cost only $14.99, so, it depends on how much Tamas cost in your area. :)

-DDDTrooper

No, I just refunded with no questions asked and the reason for refunding the pack was because the microphone didn't really work so the Wal-Mart said ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back