PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the PC pack comes with the new tamagotchi v4.5 world design, a holder in the shape of a tree (also a microphone), a mouse pad and tamagotchi figures.

My little brother bought the V4.5 PC Pack Tamagotchi and I have to say that it is hands down NOT worth the 30$ price tag.

It comes with everything the poster above me stated; but the computer program it's bundled with (and the main reason why it costs 15$ more than just buying the V4.5 Tamagotchi on its own) doesn't feature a whole lot and not worth the extra money.

The "PC Pack Box" itself advertises that you can "talk to your Tamagotchi" and give it various commands; but what it doesn't say is that those features only work with a Tamagotchi avatar (Mametchi) you see on your computer screen.

My advice: Just buy a V4.5 Tamagotchi on its own and leave the "PC Pack" in the store

Thats a gooder thanx for askin that one cause I wanted to know too. Im getting one today, even after all ive read im still getting one, i like to make my own opion about things. Plus the characters, mousepad and stand are sweet enough for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back