Peace. Love. Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essence13

Reaction score
Hi people.

I'm not a very original person, so I'm just going to go ahead and list my tama stats ^.^ Bear with me, okay?

P.S.: the most randomest things happen in this log. you know, just a warning..

Music Star (v6)

Name: Fantassi

Generation: 3

Character: Sebiretchi a.k.a "The Dino Lady"

Instrument: violin

Band: Moonstar (gaaaargh..yeshh I know, I need to think of better names)

Tama-Go

Name: Aura

Generation: 1

Character: Chamametchi

So, I have a Sebiretchi and a Chamametchi. Okay, I guess...

Hey, don't get me wrong, I love Chamametchi, but I totally wasn't expecting The Dino Lady to appear on the screen of my Music Star anytime soon! From what I've heard, she's a less-than-average care tamagotchi! *sniffle* I try my best to be a good parent..but I GUESS THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!!! *fiery eyes*

XDDD ehehh..let's just say that I might have minor anger issues..

Okaaaayy..now that's over with...let's talk about what happened today..

*Checks agenda*

Fantassi: hey..you never told me you got one of those thingies!! I want one too!

*looks up* umm..it's an agenda..what's so exciting about that? *rolls eyes*

Fantassi: *presses a secret button behind the agenda and transforms it into a brand new SUV*

O.O ...

Bah. that's no big deal..you-

Fantassi: BUT I WANT ONE!!!

No.

Fantassi: But-

SHUT UP.

----

Anyways...back to the agenda..just ignore Fantassi. *whispers* She's going through some major issues at the moment.

*checks agenda for the second time*

Hmmm..let's see..we did absolutely noth-

*Tama-Go beeps*

Ughh..what could she possibly want-

Oh right. Nothing.

You know, there's a problem with her.

Why the HECK does she call when she needs nothing?? That's just wasting your voice, duhh. You could totally save that for something more important! Like..WHAT IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO DIE???? WHAT IF YOU LOST YOUR VOICE THEN??

oops. that would be the end of you.

yess... let's spread the wisdom!

~~

yoo people, if SOMEONE is actually reading this-

Fantassi: *interjects* nope.

IF SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY READING THIS-

Fantassi: really? wow.

-THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Fantassi: Do-

*shoves Fantassi aside*

*sigh* *facepalm*

And now...begins the next chapter of- *shuts off TV*

Oh, hey.

Music Star (v6)

Name: Crimson

Character: Hitodetchi

Generation: 4

Genre: Latin

Instrument: Harp

Band: none yet

Tama-Go

Name: Aura

Character: Chamametchi

Generation: 1

So, Fantassi and her little husband finally set off to Tamagotchi Planet...(wow..what a retirement plan)

and she left her daughter, Crimson the adorable hitodetchi in my hands.

What I've been wondering, though, is why I have a lack of males in both of my Tamagotchis. I've never had a boy. Ever. Isn't that strange?

(Aura is married to a Kuchipatchi and has a daughter!)

Right now I'm trying to get Crimson to play with some of her other toys. She is so picky! She won't play with the car, the helicopter, the dinosaur...

Okay, she's a girl, but what's wrong with playing with those toys??

Hey, it's not like only guys drive cars..

And I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was younger.. and I'm a GIRL

Ooooooh. Crimson's getting heavy. I accidentally fed her non-baby foods when she was a baby, so I see she gained some extra weight.

I guess I'm off to play some games with Crimson, then.

Until next time..

Hey everyone, I'm baaaack! I just wanted to let you know that I will probably not update as often from now on because it is the end of winter break...And that means back to school! :( I'll try my best to update as much as I can. Anyways, Crimson is being very fickle! She went from Classical->Latin->Asian Music! I think she's sticking with the Asian music though. Aaaaand, right now she just started playing with her ducky toy she received from her preschool teacher. So cute!

Nothing's really happened much with Aura, my Chamametchi. She loves her husband, Bob, the Kuchipatchi and their little baby (which is not named yet.)

Kuchipatchi: ...Bob?

Yes, Bob.

Kuchipatchi: How come I didn't have a say in this? How come I wasn't named something cool like Fish??

FISH, is not cool, Bob. Get with the program.

Kuchipatchi (now definitely named Bob): -________-

^_^ Yayaa. I got to update after all! By the way, thanks for all the views, you people are awesome! :lol:

Music Star (v6)

Character: Ichigotchi (Yess, for like, the fourth time -_- )

Genre: Asian

Band: Immortal (with John and Ryo..YES!!! I'm the only female in an all GUY BAND!)

Tama-Go

Name: Serenity

Character: Hoshitchi

Generation: 2

Much happened this past year (or shall I say.. DAY):

Crimson went from Classical->Latin->Asian->Pop->Asian... =_______= and with the same instrument!!! HARP. Next thing you know, it's hip hop.

But, she DID form a band!!

John: Peace, man.

Ryo: Yo.

*awkward silence*

Okaaaay, moving on..

Meanwhile, Aura and BOB...

Bob: =__________________= FISH.

Aura and BOB, ahem, left for Tama Planet, starting a new generation.

Serenity: That's meeeee!!

Yeah, that's you. You know, you look exactly like your mother did when she was a child! Ugh. Will I forever be cursed- getting the same tamagotchis over and over again?

Serenity: > :(

AWWW. You little thing, you are still amazing...just the way you are.

Bruno Mars: Yo. Off it, girlie. That's MAAAAA line.

Okay. Jeez, Mars.

Bruno Mars: > :( *sulks in the corner*

Serenity: :3 Hey, since this is the tama log, can I say something?? I think I need a proper introduction.

Sure. Why not..

Serenity: OKAY!!! :DDDDDD Hello, citizens of TamaTalk! From this very moment on, you shall all be my slaves and serve only ME, Queen Serenity, and bring me food, and all the GOLD in the world, and buy me diamonds, and fancy dresses, and-

UHHHHHHH, I think that's enough. And no, you are not going to do any of those things!!

Serenity: You dare speak against Queen-

This is over. SO over.

WHOAAAA. Time DOES FLYYY. Check it out:

Music Star (v6)

Character: Chantotchi (yet, again.)

Band: Immortal (with John and Ryo. Peace, man.)

Tama-Go

Character: Shelltchi (yet, again.)

Okay. So, my tamagotchis just practically evolved at the exact same time. And just a few minutes ago! Also, I'm planning to buy a v3 (since it has more characters)

It kind of stinks that the newer versions of tamagotchis may have more features, but tend to have less characters. You know, if it were up to me, I'd rather have more characters! Does anyone know where to get a v3 for cheap? (I know they sell them on eBay and Amazon...but for an expensive cost!!!)

I NEEEEEEEEED ONE!!!

Crimson: Technically, that is not a necessity.

Yes, I think I understand that, thank you very much. *sigh*

Crimson: Anyways...can you please change my toy? I'm getting tired of staring at that creepy ducky face. IT HAUNTS ME AT NIGHT!

...Um. Your room is pitch dark at night, so how would you know??

HE APPEARS IN MY DREAMS WITH ALL HIS OTHER DUCKY MINIONS.

Okay, fine, I'll change it. NO. BIG. DEAL. KIDDO.

*changes to a DRESS*

Serenity: Uhm. So I see where this is going, huh? You by HER the dress, and not me?? She's not even as half as pretty as I am!

Now, Serenity, be nice-

That's QUEEN Serenity to YOU.

We talked about this...

"QUEEN" Serenity: :angry:

Fine, I'll buy you a pretty Flower Dress next time we visit KitKat6's house okay?

Serenity: Thank you, my servant. :D

Yeahyeahyeah.

Crimson: You know, I don't really care about that dress, Serenity. It's your ATTITUDE I do care about. Why do you have to be so SELF-CENTERED??? In fact, I'm the celebrity! Seriously, I want to know what your problem is.

*whispers* Crimson, she's JEALOUS. You have EVERYTHING. Adoring fans, the spotlight, not to mention, TONS OF MONEY.

...............Pffft...you know what?? This is really stupid. Why would people want to hear this?? MOVING ON, DUDES.

Crimson: 0.0 I just remembered! Immortal can audition today! YESSSS, Pro Debut, here I come!

*goes off to meet her band, who are now Tarakotchi and Kuromametchi*

*Audition. John (tarakotchi) on the guitar, Ryo (kuromametchi) on the mic, and Crimson (Chantotchi) on the Harp.*

*Judges:

X O O

Awwww, I'm sorry, Crimson! You'll have another chance...

Crimson: Great. Another chance to fail.

Stop being so pessimistic. Be optimistic...like ME!

Sure you are...I should DEFINITELY listen to person who listens to DEATH metal and sulks about her love life...

It's not DEATH METAL, it's Evanescence and THEY'RE REALLY GOOD. You just have no taste in music what.so.ever.

AND I DON'T SULK ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE! (pshh, like I even have one!)

You should think happy thoughts like rainbows and butterflies-

No. No, I won't.

Another update... GARRRRGHHH this computer screen is SO AGGRAVATING. My dad recently bought a large, flat screen monitor for our laptop, and YEAH it might be bigger, but it just means more squinting. (I have horrible eyes and I choose to only wear my glasses during school hours, so now I'm stuck here wearing these burdensome glasses and typing up this log at the same time.) WHOA. That's a BIG deal.

Music Star (v6)

Character: Chantotchi

Genre: Pop

Band: Immortal (with John and Ryo. Yo, Dude.)

Tama-Go

Character: Ringotchi

Crimson: HEY!!

...Yeah??

Crimson: You promised I would get another audition, but I haven't gotten any!

Actually, you did...

Crimson: When?!?!?

Yesterday...remember???

Pshh.. no that didn't happen. I TOTALLY could NOT have messed up another audition, right? No way.

*sigh*

*beep*

Hey Crimson, you have a concert right now-

Crimson: At the PARK. Are you serious?? I can't even live up to my mother's standards...and she's a SEBIRETCHI! That's saying something.

Fantassi: Hey now, I heard that.

Crimson: *huffs* At least she was in a professional band...

*door slams shut*

Serenity: Hey guys- I'm home!! And look at me.. I'm a gorgeous Ringotchi! Ohohoh, guess WHAT????

OOH! What, Serenity?

Crimson: oooh. what. -_-

Serenity: I got the modeling job I wanted! Now I can strut down the runway with all the sparkly dresses and look so beautiful and have my makeup profession-

Crimson: There goes that word again...

Um..Serenity? How did you even manage to get-

Serenity: A job??? Well, some friends of mine at the park offered me the job!! Isn't that nice?? And coincidentally, they were looking for someone pretty, flawless, and CHARISMATIC like MEE!!

Wow.... 'O.O I guess there's much more to a Tama-Go than I thought...

Crimson: *sigh*

Serenity: AWWW, don't be upset Crimson!!! Maybe we can strut down the runway together and I'll even do your makeup for you if you want!!!! :D

Crimson: Okay..that is definitely NOT happening.

Music Star (v6)

Genre: Pop

Band: Immortal (with John and Ryo. Best.Band.Ever. Ya gotta come see them.)

Tama-Go

Good newss!! Crim-

Crimson: I think I should explain this...RIGHT? Well, I passed the third audition! PRO DEBUT!!! We're slowly rising to stardom- I can feel it!

What are you, the 58th star ranking??

Serenity: That's not that great- I bet I could do better!

Crimson: Well, that's just you, little apple. :rolleyes: I think it's a good start...and the best thing is that I'm not performing at the park anymoreee!!! ;)

Serenity: Oh, well Miss Attitude, I have some news too. Today I went to KitKat6's house and met this really cute Necktiechi ;) He was so nice to me, and we played so many games together...then we ate sausages at his house... AWWW, he was just SO SWEET!

Crimson: That's awesome. Good for you.

Serenity: Wait! But that's not even the best part!! Just before I left his place, he kissed me! I swear, I was blushing the whole time!! Crimson, do you think we're going to get MARRIED?!?!?

That would be a dream come true! <3 :D

That's great, Serenity! I'm so happy for you. <Aww, my Tamagotchi has finally found her true love- my sister's tamagotchi! :D >

Serenity: I know! I bet it has something to do with my charismatic personality, you know??

Crimson: Yeah,yeah.

Wait, guys!!! I have news too!! :)

I might be going to a Taylor Swift concert in July! Isn't that great?!?!?

Serenity: Uh...who's Taylor Swift??

My idol... :D She's such a kind person, and I just love all her songs! They're so...relatable...! Not to mention that she's a beautiful singer...

Crimson: What happened to Evanescence? I thought you were into the Goth scene...

:mellow: WHO EVER SAID I WAS GOTH? WHY ARE WE EVEN GOING INTO THIS???

Crimson: Because you ARE.

Hey, just because I listen to Gothic metal and I am fascinated by Gothic architecture DOES NOT MAKE ME GOTH.

Crimson: YES. IT. DOES.

Pshh..NO. WHY do you even care...?

Crimson: It's just WEIRD...

STOP. DISCRIMINATING. GOTHS. EVEN. THOUGH. I. AM. NOT. ONE. You're so mean. EVERYONE is equal no matter their race, gender, ethnicity-

Crimson: You don't have to lecture me about that, ok?

Ok, fine. Then are we done discussing..?

Crimson: yes..yes. Sure.

Awww, come on. Who doesn't love a Gothic style castle?? It's so fancy and romantic and antique.. ;)

Yeah. Trust me, I'm not Goth. I love pink. And sparkles.

Thisclose to not updating today. Luckily, I got the chance!!! :D

Music Star (v6)

Genre: Asian (why. is. this. happening. again.)

Band: Immortal (John and Ryo, dude. Check us out.)

Tama-Go

You know what this log is to me? A way to relieve my stresssss. I can just ramble on and on about my Tamagotchis and no mean people will judge me for it :) Yeah. It's a fact that in my school, NO ONE plays with Tamagotchis. They probably never even heard of them. Or even know what they are. Or even REMEMBER that they once took care of an adorable little critter in an eggshell shaped case. When they were popular, of course...

Oh, well. I still love them! Who cares what people think..

Crimson: How is that even possible?

Serenity: Yeah, everyone loves us! ;)

Crimson: *shoves Serenity* Hey...guess what? I'm planning to get married tomorrow!!

Serenity: Aww! That's so cute!

Really...I thought I was the one who could control the marriages around here..

Crimson: I'm so excited! :) I wonder how our baby will turn out to be! I'll make sure to take only a small amount of the 12,000,000 dollars I have right now, and leave the rest for my darling child! And I'll shower her with presents every day and give her tons of money!!

That's strange..it's as if you guys have switched personalities. This needs more analyzing.

Serenity: No. I still want that dress that Crimson has.

Crimson: And I'm still annoyed that the Tamagotchi King hasn't given Immortal an award yet. Geez. Get with it, old dude.

Tamagotchi King: Maybe your band is not deserving of it.

Crimson: Pshh...well...I THINK- O.O *bows down* Sorry, Mr. King.

*all bow down*

TAMA KING! BOWWWWW DOWN TO THE TAMA KING!!! *bellows*

Crimson: That was SO uncalled for.

Music Star (v6)

Genre: Asian (still the same. YES!)

Band: Immortal

Tama-Go

Crimson: HEY guess what??? :3

Serenity: We all know already, Crimson...

Crimson: No, not true. We don't actually personally know any of the people who are reading this log, so how would we know if they...know or not?

That was a mouthful.

Crimson: ;)

Serenity: Whatever. You get my point. You've been speaking about it all day.

Crimson: Yeaaaah! And what's that? <3

Serenity: You got married.

Crimson: Mmm-hmm!! See, I was correct! It must've been some premonition...

Serenity: Wow. How love can change someone like that, huh?

Crimson: What do you mean??

Serenity: I'm the one who's the MODEL, remember? You were always the...MOODY one.

Crimson: What? Nonsense. Baloney.

Serenity: *whips out a video camera and plays a recorded scene of Crimson being depressed when she didn't make the audition the first time*

Crimson: O____o Where. Did. You. Get. That?

Serenity: I have my ways.

Crimson: Stalker.

Serenity: Love-obsessed.

Crimson: Stalker.

Serenity: Love-obsessed.

Crimson: STALKER.

Serenity: LOVE-OBSESSED.

CHICKEN! I SAID CHICKEN!

Crimson: ...

Serenity: ......

XD Hi. Just ordering the usual takeout, you know? Geez, people are deaf.

Crimson: .................

Serenity: .........................

AWKWARRD SILENCEE.

ARRRRGH. Life is so stressful. But that's why I have my Tamas <3

Music Star (v6)

Character: Chantotchi, married to a fuzzy Togetchi, and their baby boy

Band: Immortal

Tama-Go

Serenity: :eek:

Crimson: :eek:

...What...?

Serenity: I hear you're replacing us..

Replacing you guys? Never.

Crimson: Yeah, then why are you on Amazon, ordering a SHINY NEW v3. Huh...old, I should say.

*freezes*

Serenity: Suspicious...

Okay, fine, I'm getting a new v3. AND I'M SO EXCITED!! :D

Crimson: Why would you ever even think of replacing us?? I thought you-

Of course I do. <3 But, I want to start a collection!! I want an angelgotchi too! Once I collect enough money of course... Those things can be pretty expensive and hard to get.

Serenity: Eh. We'll do just fine without YOU.

"We'll"? Who said it's going to be both of you? I'm only getting one new tamagotchi, and I can handle two. :3

Crimson: Well, then, who will that be? <_<

I can't decide...!! :unsure:

Serenity: Me. I need to fly to L.A., anyways. Hollywood, too. I'm a model, remember?

Are you sure...? Aww, I'll miss you, little apple! <3 :(

Serenity: Me too! But, don't worry about me, I have a whole life to live. <3

Crimson: Aww..how sentimental. Wait...Serenity, you're not going back to Tamagotchi Planet?

Serenity: No, sorry. Those humans out there pay lots! Trust me, this is a way stable job.

Crimson: Aw, I'll miss you, sis. Well...practically.

Serenity: Please, don't worry! I have my husband with me, too! He'll protect me! <3

Urutchi: Always.

Serenity: AWWWW, isn't he so sweet??? :D I LOVE HIM!!

Crimson: Yup. Now that's the Serenity I know.

*sobs*

Serenity: Heya, whatcha doing there sulking? I'm not leaving yet! Probably in another month or so, but not now!

:lol:

LATER...

Crimson: CONCERT! CONCERT! I have to gooo!!

Woah. My husband looks really fat when he's calling for attention. He's inflating like a balloon, his pixels stretched to its very limits until-

Crimson's Husband: ...

TIP: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO PUNCH A COMPUTER IF IT GOES ALL SLOW ON YOU. IT DESERVES IT. ^_^

Music Star (v6)

Name: Kryss

Character: Petitchi

Generation: 5

Genre: Classical

Instrument: Boombox

Tama-Go

Character: Ringotchi, married to a Urutchi

Awww. I miss her already, that feisty Crimson! I hope you have a great rest of your life back on Tamagotchi Planet <3

Serenity: Yeah, same. Hey, I'll be leaving soon, too. When I have a little tamagotchi baby, I guess. BUT, if you keep pausing us like you did today, I'm NEVER going to leave.

I thought you didn't want to.

Serenity: I have to! I signed a three-year contract with a modeling agent, remember? It will be SO fun! ;) But, I am still six year old and devoted to my little darlin' baby (when it hatches)until it's old enough to survive on its own...

Then I guess you'll stay with me for a while longer! Yes! Then you can be the one to explain everything to Kryss. He's one with many questions, I tell ya.

Kryss: Yo, dudes.

Serenity: I am NOT a dude. You can call me MISS Serenity.

Kryss: Whatever, dawg. What's this thing? What does it do? It's so weird. What are you doing? Why are you all looking at me like I'm some freak, dude...cuz I'm not, yo.

Serenity: O_O *facepalm*

O_____o

Kryss: I wanna grow up, and imma be just like that Kuromametchi, homie. He's sick. So, dudETTES, WHAT IS THIS THING??

Um. It's a log. And I, uh, keep track of what my tamagotchis do every day, kinda like a diary.

Kryss: That's lame, yo. So...eh, who are you anyway?? Why are you so tall? And why do you have fur on your head? Are you a defected tama or something?

=____= Gee, thanks. And NO, I am not a tamagotchi. I am a HUMAN. A NORMAL HUMAN. NOT defected. That doesn't even make sense.

*whispers to Serenity: What's up with this guy? Is he REALLY Crimson's son?? He's pretty strange and talks WAAAAY too much. AND HE'S JUST A PETITCHI!*

Kryss: WHOA, DUDE. LOOK AT ME!

*turn around*

WHOA! Who are YOU?

Kryss: It's me, dawgs. I evolved. I ain't no Petitchi no mo. Imma Kuchitamatchi, yo.

*Whispers to Serenity: I guess he's just stuck like that forever, eh?*

Serenity: YEAH DEFINITELY!

Kryss: WAIT! SHHHH, I'm practicing!

*raps* Yo, dis is fo' all the tamas out der!

Huh. Yeah. Huh. Yeah.

Serenity: "o_____o

Last edited by a moderator:
Uber uber uber quick update today!! Well... my past updates have been pretty short compared to some others =___= I'll make it up to you one day. ONE DAY.

Music Star (v6)

Character: Kikitchi

Genre: Hip Hop

Tama-Go

Name: Drakkar

Character: Ahirukutchi

NOOO!! I've lost two of my favorite Tamagotchis! THIS IS MORE THAN MY FRAGILE LITTLE HEART CAN BEAR!

Crimson: Technically, we're still alive. I'm just not living on Earth anymore. And, uh, you know Serenity. She's living her life like it's a party in Hollywood. And she left Drakkar here for you to take care of..

Whoa! What the?! How'd you get here???

Crimson: Easy. It's called MAGIC. *snaps fingers and disappears into thin air*

:eek: Since when did you have magic?? ._.

Kryss: Yo, dis is fo' all the tamas out der!

Huh. Yeah. Huh. Yeah.

NOT AGAIN. PLEASE.

Drakkar: Um. Who's that? ...

Uh. That's Kryss. He thinks he's this "cool" ganster rap guy. And it's SCARY that he is CRIMSON's son. Just totally weird. I mean, Crimson is so different. I love her. And miss her. *sniffs* Even though she was just here a minute ago.. BAH.

Kryss: *To Drakkar* Yo, homie, how's it going fo' ya?

Drakkar: Um. Actually, my name's Drakkar, not "homie."

Kryss: Yeah, dawg. I feel ya.

Drakkar: ...

Kryss, I think you can go back and practice now. We can, uh, talk amongst ourselves.

Kryss: Fine wit' me, yo. *leaves*

Drakkar: He's creepy. And the creepiest part is that I have to, like, live with him. Everyday. And listen to him rap.

Well, technically, you guys are both living in two separate eggshell cases, ya know, a Tamagotchi toy?

Drakkar: Same difference.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. My life is so boring. That's why these logs end up to be pointless. Hey, Drakkar, I'm going to the mall with my friends tommorow, and I'm going to have to drag you along...

Drakkar: You say that like it's a bad thing...

Well, actually it is.. You see, my friends don't necessarily play with Tamagotchis...

Drakkar: :eek:

I KNOW. They don't know what they're missing, yo.

Drakkar: "Yo"?

OHSHOOT.

SORRYGUYS, but just stats today!

Music Star (v6)

Character: Kikitchi

Band: The Dawgs (yes, he chose it himself) ._.

Tama-Go

Character: Ahirukutchi

More tomorrow, I promise!

Hiiiiiiiiii! I promise promise promise this will be a much longer log! Thanks for waiting! :)

Music Star (v6)

Character: Shimashimatchi

Band: The Dawgs (woof. bark. moo.)

Tama-Go

Character: Kilalatchi

First off, I want to say that you guys are AMAZING for voting this log five stars! Thanks so much! :) And thanks for keeping up with it; trust me, I know, this log is all over the place! Also, don't be afraid to PM me if you want! {fanmail} haha, jkjk, with any suggestions or comments for this log! I love all sorts of mail! ^_^ Yes, I hyperventilate when I see that little "1" next to the envelope icon. YES. But...usually they're just friend requests. :p

Oh, wait! GUESS WHAT I JUST REALIZED??? I HAVE MALE TAMAGOTCHIS.

Finally.

For.

Once.

In.

My.

Life.

No, that's exaggerating. BUTYEAH! :D

Kryss: Aw, man those homies. Uhh.. Those JUDGES gave The Dawgz X X X (*gasp*)

AND THAT'S NOT ALL! THEN, that horrible, terrible, monstrosity of a homie- *ahem* (the one on the left) GAVE US AN X THE SECOND TIME TOO, YO. Not to mention, I'm a SHIMASHIMATCHI. I tho' I was gon' be a Kuromametch', dude. Thass yo' fault ya know? You raise me, man. At least D-man's still a teenager, a Kilalatchi so he has a chance to become a Kuro. :angry:

Issues, man, peopo' have issues.

SORRYY, KRYSS but apparently you DO NOT KNOW that to get a "Kuromametch" you need to be on an even generation. DUHH.

And...Ohhh. THAT judge. He gives X's to ALL MY TAMAGOTCHI's. No big dealiooo.

Essence: *croaks* NOOO...not my band...

WHATTHE??

Kryss: WHO'S THAT, MAN?

Essence: *rasps* I'm no man, SON.

Uhh, Kryss, this is your great great grandmother. "._.

Kryss: HER, DUDE? Ain't she 'posed to be deaad by now, eh?

Essence: I'm magical. *poof*

Eheh...so completely normal, right?

Drakkar: WHOAAAA! Am I going to have MAGICAL POWERS like her when I go back to Tamagotchi Planet??

Uhm, I don't know. All I know that it is not scientifically possible to just disappear like that on Earth.

Drakkar: I WANNA BE LIKE TINKERBELLE!!!! I love sparkly things and magic and I wanna fly, mommy, I wanna fly!!!

*fakesmile* Uh. If there's one thing you need to know, Drakkar, it's that I'm NOT YOUR MOMMY. Serenity is. She's a model. In HOLLYWOOD. ALSO...NO YOU CANNOT LIKE SPARKLY THINGS AND MAGIC.

Drakkar: WHY not, MOMMY, why not????

I'm not your mommy, Drakkar. *Ohboy. I should've picked a different name.* Look, Drakkar, your name is dark, spooky, haunting. DRAKKAR. Live up to it. You were born for the DARKNESS.

Drakkar: *whimpers* I don't like the dark, mommy, I don't! It's scary. There are monsters and ghosts out to get me in the dark! Please, don't let me GO THERE!

This is totally. Completely. Stupidly ironic.

Drakkar: *evolves into a Shimashimatchi*

*Kryss comes in*

Kryss: WHATHE-

Drakkar: HOLY COW.

*groans* Maybe I should've at least picked Rainbow or something girly...

Kryss: ...

..Or maybe Sunshine or Bunny...

Kryss: ...

What?? *turns around*

:eek: Uh. Kryss?? Who's that guy? *points to Drakkar* AND WHERE'S DRAKKAR? Did you EAT HIM?!?!?

Kryss: *points to Drakkar* CLONE CLONE CLONE!! GET 'IM OUTTA DIS HOUSE, YO!

Drakkar: It's D-

Kryss: We don' need no lousy explainin' here, man. OUT!

Drakkar: No, LIS-

Kryss: SO NOT COOL, DAWG. *pushes Drakkar out*

=SLAM=

WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. DRAKKAR.

Kryss: Whoa, man, I din't kno' that was him, yo. You coulda tol' me!

OHMYGOODNESS. YOU GUYS ARE INSANE.

X_____X

Sorysorrysorry people! I've been really stressed out these past few days so I haven't had the chance to update!! My apologies, everyone. Haha. Anyways, I got mail!!! :D Thanks to so101isfun! I LOVE MAIL. <3

And now for the STATS...

Music Star (v6)

Band: The Dawgz

Tama-Go

Kryss: PRO DEBUT!! YESS. PASSED, BROTHAS, PASSED.

Drakkar: Congratulations.

Kryss: Thanks. *gives Drakkar the icy glare* But, I wasn't talking to YOU.

Drakkar: Geez...why so moody??

Kryss: Just look at yourself, yo. A mirror reflection of ME. That ain't cool.

Drakkar: Well, sorry, there's nothing I can do about THAT. If I HAD MAGICAL POWERS, THOUGH, I COULD...

Hey now, boys. Settle down. There are more important things to discuss than what Tamagotchi character you are. Remember, it's what you are on the inside, not on the outside-

*groans*

Drakkar: We get it...

Okay then. It's settled. ^_^ So, I've been pondering about something for a while, and I want you Tamas to tell me what you think.

Drakkar: Yeah? What is it?

So. If there ever was a fire and I could only save one thing, who should I save, my BUNNIES<3 or you guys, my Tamas.

IT'S SO HARD. XD

Drakkar: Us, definitely!

Kryss: I agree wit' Drak on dis one, man.

But WHY? I mean you can't actually replace a cute bunny with another! They're all too different!

Drakkar: So you mean you would just let us DIE?

Kryss: Serious, bro?

You see, you guys are manufactured, and millions of the same kind of Tamagotchis are made every day. It's not that hard to replace you. *Amazon, hinthint*

Drakkar: But they're so ugly and huge! Like monsters! And they have wickedly long ears! EW. I don't get humans. Do they really think they're CUTE?? And DOGS and CATS too! They're just so strange looking! Kryss and I agree that Tamas are much better!

Kryss: ZzZzZzZ... *wakes up, startled* Huh? What??

Drakkar: Don't you agree that us Tamas are so much cuter than dogs, cats, and well, BUNNIES?? IT'S TRUE.

Kryss: > :( YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOU UP AGAIN?

Drakkar: What?!?

Kryss: You DARE criticize THE DAWGS??? *shoves Drakkar out of the house*

=SLAM=

*facepalm* AGAIN? Geez, Kryss, that's not what he meant...

Drakkar: *hesitantly crawls back into the room* Hey, since we're having some DEBATE TIME here, I'm going to bring up an issue that's been bugging me for years. Or days, ahem. Ku-

Kryss: FIVE MILLION DOLLAS, YO!

Drakkar: You don't have to rub it in my face...

Kryss: Oh yes I can! SECOND STAR RANKING! WHOO, WE FAMOUS. JUST A FEW MORE SUCCESSFUL CONCERTS, AND WE BE BIG!

Yeah. And I'm the only guy. I have these two lovely ladies in my band, yo.

Onputchi: *swoon*

Violetchi: *I love you*

Drakkar: o_O

Onputchi: *giggle*

Drakkar: OKAY. THIS IS GETTING OFF TOPIC.

Violetchi: Wanna go out for dinner tonight, Kryss? Just our band?? *flutters eyelashes*

Kryss: Of course, mah girl. *leaves with Violetchi and Onputchi*

Drakkar: Now that we're finally alone-

Memetchi: KRYSS!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Drakkar: o__________O I'm not-

Memetchi: I LOVE YOU KRYSS, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!

Drakkar: Um. No. GO AWAY.

Memetchi: *sobs* *leaves*

Makiko: *enters* Of course you wouldn't want to marry a Memetchi, Kryss. She's not worthy of your love! But me...that's a different story... <3

Drakkar: OKAY NO MORE.

Makiko: C'mon KRYSS, ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!!!! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!! I-

Drakkar: OHFORGOODNESSSAKE I'M MARRIED!

:eek: You're married?!?!

Drakkar: NO I AM NOT!

*a group of girls runs in* KRYSS!! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME! NO, ME! MEEEE! MEE!

Drakkar: I'm not Kry- *gets tackled by Kryss's fans*

Interesting... ENCORE! ENCORE! *eats popcorn*

HI PEOPLE!! :3

Music Star (v6)

Character: Shimashimatchi (married to a Memetchi)

Tama-Go

Okay. THERE IS SOMETHING I MUST SAY. WHY IS THIS LOG STILL (ONLY) ON THE FIRST PAGE?!?! NOT COOL.

^_^

Kryss: I'm sorry, ladies, but I ain't marryin' everyone!!

Onputchi: But we love you, Kryss!

Violetchi: How dare you choose that Memetchi over US???

Kryss: She's some singa', yo. Her hit's numba one on the TamaBoard Chart of Music! That ain't just nothin'. Anyways, you all a part of The Dawgs. We ain't dating eachoda.

Onputchi: We could make it work, Kryss, we could!

Kryss: I'm sorry, but she's my wife, man, and we got a lil' babes girl to take care of.

Onputchi: HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MAN!! *slap* Let's get out of here! *stomps out the door with Violetchi*

WHOAAA, talk about druh-rama.

Kryss: o_O

^_^

Drakkar: Mommymommymommy! Can we go to this ShopRite? It's this big building full of humans and food!! :D

Yes, I know what "ShopRite" is.

Drakkar: CANWEGO???

+_+ It's just SHOPRITE. It's called a STORE. Plus, I can't drive. And I'm broke.

Drakkar: But I really want a Beef Bowl!!!

You can't get a Beef Bowl at ShopRite, Drakkar.

Drakkar: WHYNOTWHYNOT??? *throws a tantrum*

Kryss: *smug grin* Looks like you gon' haveta go after all, eh? *jangles car keys in his hand*

Where the HECK did you get that???

Kryss: I have my ways!

He's not gonna get his Beef Bowl anyways! They seriously don't sell that stuff there!

Kryss: I bet they do. You neva kno'. *wink* *shoves Drakkar into a Limo*

*drives VERY unsafely to ShopRite, narrowly missing a car accident*

Later at ShopRite...

Okay, you guys go ahead and have fun! Ehehe..I'll just wait for you in the car.

Kryss: No, man, you gon' come! *drags into ShopRite*

Drakkar: *gazes around in awe* *Heavenly music starts to play* WHOA! This is magical, Mommy! They never have anything like this in Tamagotchi Planet!

Ohmygoodness.

Drakkar: OoOoO! This looks tasty! *shoves bananas down throat and accidentally knocks down a cart of apples*

:eek: Shoot. PICK THOSE UP, Drakkar. NOW.

Salesclerk: Hello, miss, would you please be so kind to pick up those apples YOU knocked over? I'm sorry, we don't tolerate this behavior here at ShopRite.

WHAT?? I didn't-

Salesclerk: Excuse me??

NO, I wasn't talking to you! I didn't mean that!

Salesclerk: *shakes head* Please, then just clean up this filthy mess. *angry glare* *leaves*

*picks up all the apples one by one off the floor*

Okay, let's get out of here, guys. *glares at Kryss*

Kryss: What, man? I ain't do nothin'!

*sigh* *walk out of the store*

*ALARM* *gasp* *Turns around and spots an object in Drakkar's hands* Drakkar! Put that back! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE IT! *snatches out of Drakkar's hands and throws it on the floor, far away from them*

Salesclerk: *Runs over* Excuse me, ma'am!! Just what exactly were you doing with that stuffed animal?? *points at the plush Beanie Baby lying on the floor* Trying to sneak it out of here, I see!

I didn't, I promise! After, you know, knocking over the apples, I wouldn't ever do such a thing again!

Kryss: Li-

SHUT UP!

Salesclerk: *startled* Ex-

Sorry, that's not what I meant! Really-

Salesclerk: That's not the first time I've heard that...

OHKAY. I THINK IT'S TIME TO RUN NOW. *run out of the store, salesclerk following angrily*

*just barely dash away from the salesclerk and jump into the car*

=SLAM=

Kryss: THIRD TIME, YO!

SHUT UP, YOU...

Salesclerk: *bangs on the windows of the car* YOU GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED!!

Too bad. :p *Drives away into a tree*

Oh, whoops. I forgot I couldn't drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew! School tomorrow! :p BLEH. Anyways...WHY THE HECK IS THERE A "HOT DANG: SAVE UP TO 90% ON LOCAL EATS" AD on TamaTalk? I just literally started cracking up when I saw it, especially the HAMBURGER. Sorry, TamaTalk, but a hamburger is so NOT "HOT DANG" it's NOT EVEN HEALTHY. AHAHA. I love rambling on about random things. <3

Music Star (v6)

Character: Shimashimatchi (married to a Memetchi)

Genre: Asian (eh???)

Tama-Go

OKAY, KRYSS. I need to talk to you. LIKE, NOW.

Kryss: Yeah? I'm with my wife, here. We haven't been spending much quality time together since our little baby daughter arrived, so we're trying to catch up right now.

O_____o

OHMYGOODNESS, what's wrong with you Kryss???

Kryss: Well, I just got tired of the whole gansta thing, you know? I kinda realized that it's not as cool as I previously thought.

:eek:

Kryss: Um, essence, are you ok?

*snaps out of it*

Yeah, sorry. It's just so strange that you're not talking all "yo man." It's gonna take me a while to get used to.

Kryss: Mmmhmm. Anyways...I'm too caught up with my family life <3

I've been taking my daughter to many of my own concerts in preparation for her future rock star life. I want her to play a good instrument.

Aww, that's so nice Kryss! Wow..I new side of you!

Kryss: :) I'll be leaving tomorrow though, so take good care of my daughter!

I will, definitely! *tears up* Awww, I never thought I would say this, but I'll miss you so much! Even after all that trouble you guys caused yesterday at ShopRite! *glare*

Kryss: *laughs* Haha. That was fun! Especially when that old lady of a salesclerk was chasing after us! FAVORITE MOMENT EVER.

:) <3

Kryss: <3

I know you're going to sleep soon and I gotta eat dinner (yes, I know, late dinner) so I'll say goodbye now. Byeee!

Kryss: Ni Hao!!

...Um.

Kryss: Oh, I forgot to tell you?? I'm learning Mandarin now! You know, my Asian craze?? (check my band genre)

...OKK. But that's not even how you say goodbye, Kryss.

Kryss: WHAT?!?! How do you say it then??

Zai jian. DERRR.

Kryss: Wait...how do you know this??

I SPEAK IT. DERRR (a second time)

Kryss: Ok, then you're going to have to stay up with me this whole night and teach me all you know.

But-

Kryss: Uh-uh.

<_< *I should NOT have told him that*

Wow. I'm practically struggling to keep this log ALIVE. Pfff...it's not my fault my whole family of five (soon, six!!) is forced to share a WHOLE COMPUTER. Geez. And they call me the computer-hogger.

=___=

OH AND NOT TO MENTION...THEY CHECK WHAT I'M DOING, LIKE, EVERY FIVE MINUTES. Yeah...not supposed to go on TamaTalk. I'm supposedly doing "homework." Yeah. Exhilarating, I know, right?!? *fakesmile*

Music Star (v6)

Name: Raeven

Character: Hitodetchi (Yuppers. It's who I always get.)

Generation: 6

Instrument: Accordion

Band: N/A

Tama-Go

*tear* Aw. Kryss is gone!

Drakkar: Oh, that's great news! *throws a party*

Ok. Why do you hate him so much?

Drakkar: He shut the door in my face. Like, TWO TIMES.

Whoaaa! What a BIGGIE. TWO TIMESSS. *emphasizes*

Drakkar: Thanks. You're just SOO supportive.

Yup. ^_^

Raeven: Mommy?? Why is him so wrinkly?

Raeven, it's "he," not "him." (Yes, I am teaching her proper English...so ignore her horrible grammar.)

Drakkar: WRINKLY. REALLY.

Raeven: Yeah, you am wrinkly, like old grandpa. :3

Drakkar: ._.

Aww! She's so cute, isn't she??? <333 Such an adorable little girl!

Raeven: :D ...Mommy...I don't like Drakkar. Him mean!

Drakkar: What the-

LANGUAGE, Drakkar. LANGUAGE. And, c'mon, why don't you play along? You are actually pretty old. XD

Drakkar: Thanks, guys. FEEL THE LOVE. FEEEEEEEL THE LOVE. I'm feelin' it, all right. -_-

Raeven: *opens the door* Drakkar, want to go to the park with me?

Drakkar: *dreamy* THE PARK!! <3 Of course, Raeven, lead the way!! ;) *walks outside*

Raeven: hehe... >:3

=SLAM=

Drakkar: Whatthe-

SHHHH!! Awww, you cutie! *Goodjob*

Drakkar: GOOD JOB... *muffled*

Raeven: :3 My daddy taught me <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRYFORTHESHORTLOG.

Seeya!

Blah. Orientation to go to.

STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE. THAT'S NICE. YEAH...JUST GO AHEAD AND RUB IT IN MY FACE.

Aw, forget it. At least I got a hold of the computer! ^_^

My sisters going outside to play = MORE COMPUTER TIME and COMPLETE HAPPINESS. (OR SHOULD I SAY...ECSTATICNESS?!?)

P.S. Have you noticed that I seem to update at, like, the same time EVERYDAY? Ahaha. I'm WeIrD.

Music Star (v6)

Character: Chamametchi (FINALLY!! On the Music Star, at least...)

Genre: Classical

Band: Evermore (along with Dino and David)

Tama-Go

Character: Shimashimatchi (Married to a Pipotchi !!!)

HI GUYS! ^_^ HOW YOU DOIN' TODAY???

Drakkar: HoW yOu DoIn?

I'm fine, how about YOU??

Drakkar: HoW aBoUt YoU??

*whispers* Stop copying me, you're ruining the show!!

Drakkar: PFFT. Since when was this a show..?

SHUTUP. You're distracting the audience!

Drakkar: HI PEOPLEZ! B)

Drakkar, SHUSH. Have you forgotten about your wife??

Pipotchi: Drakkar, honey, dinner's ready!

Drakkar: I'll be there in a second, bunny-hun! <3 *whispers* I'm gonna get you back someday! >:[

PFFFTSH. What did IIIII do? And... BUNNY-HUN?!? Really.

Drakkar: Yes, really.

That's not even NORMAL. It's "hunny-bun." But...eh...it's not like you HAVE to have sicko baby names for eachother. *blehh*

Drakkar: *punch* *leaves*

OWWW!

Audience: YOU STINK! *throws tomatoes*

=SPLAT=

=_______________= Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support!

Raeven: You're doing a horrible job, you know that right?

Yes, I know. Geez. I don't need you to, like, tell me that.

=SPLAT=

*covered in tomato juice*

Hi, everyone! Let's just start this over again, shall we? HELLO, COMRADES, HOW YOU DOING?

Raeven: Comrades??? This is NOT ANIMAL FARM, essence.

*ignores*

So, want to hear a joke?

YOU DO?!?

WHOA! What a surprise-

Raeven: This is a total FAIL. You know, you're starting to sound like that Dora explorer girl. She's CREEPY. Like, she literally scares the heck out of me.

What's wrong with Dora? She's cool. :3 And I'm her biggest fan! <333

Raeven: She talks like people are actually listening to her. Pff. Like, they would EVER.

Dora: What was your favorite part?

Kids at home: *silence*

Dora: I like that part, too!

Raeven: AND YOU'RE A CREEPER. *shuts TV off*

OMG. LIGHTBULB MOMENT.

Raeven: Kayzies. Whatever. *grabs a bag of Cheetos*

YO, DORA! OVER HERE!

Raeven: Whatthe?

I'm so SMART AREN'T I?

Raeven: Huh?

Dora: Vamanos amigos! *dances*

Audience: *throws apples*

Dora: Las manzanas! Muy delicioso! Yum, yum!

Raeven: Oh my God, essence. How stupid can you really be?

^_^ I LOVE YOU DORA!! <3

OHMYGOSH. NOT. AGAIN. >:[

Music Star (v6)

Character: CHANTOTCHI. <---- >:[

Genre: Latin

Band: Evermore (along with Dino and David)

Tama-Go

Character: Shimashimatchi (Married to a Pipotchi !!!)

Okay. If there's one thing that I'm sure of, it's that my Tamagotchis have issues. MAJOR ISSUES.

Drakkar: Yup. I'm still six. ???

Raeven: Hey!! I don't have any problems!

OH YES YOU DO. You look like your great great grandmother AND your grandmother! THAT'S ANNOYING.

Raeven: Aw, you're mean.

I KNOW RIGHT?!? ^_^ *yells at the wall* *Geez. So much for taking bad care. CHANTOTCHI IS A PERFECT CARE CHARACTER, DON'T YOU GET IT??*

Drakkar: Um...essence?

SEE I AM CURSED. WHY ME??? WHY!!!!!!

Raeven: ... *sniffle*

WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKIN' AT ME FOR?? I'M STRESSED.

AW, JUST GIMME A COOKIE. I NEED A COOKIE.

Drakkar: Ey, watch your weight missy.

-_- You don't have to remind me, you know.

Drakkar: Remember this? *hands a sheet of paper*

What's this? *reads* A. Fifty. Step. Diet. Plan. Hmm..is this yours?

Drakkar: NO.

OH YEAH! IT'S MINE! :3 I wrote it a few years ago!

Raeven: *reads* Will. Lose. Weight. In. A. Year. Guaranteed.

XD I kinda got, uh... caught up with other things...

Drakkar: That's it, we're gonna help you. No more cookies, chocolate, candy...FOR YOU.

AW. Why not???

Drakkar: Imma eat it. =3

O.O

NO. I OBJECT.

Drakkar: We're gonna put you on a healthy salad-only diet from now on. IT'S SETTLED.

AWWWWWWWW!!!! :/

*at night*

=CREAK=

=CREAK=

=CREAK=

*essence sneaks downstairs*

ILOVEMYCOOKIES!!! *eats*

Drakkar: D'AAAAAAHHHH! DON'T EAT THOSE, THEY'RE NOT REAL COOKIES!!

Latest posts

Back