Peanut Butter Almost Killed me?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
My mum read, and said that America and other nation wide, has peanut butter that has "Salmonella" in them! :(

-The number of Americans sickened by salmonella-tainted peanut butter rose to 290 across 39 states, Says on this website that my mum was looking at!

She said if we had the Peanut Butter made by "Peter Pan" and it had the number that started with number "211" on the top of the lid. It would have salmonella in it! Scary! And the lucky thing is that I had peanut butter today, but I had the other kind in my cabinet. Thank goodness I didn't have the other kind!

So if you have a peanut butter made by "Peter Pan" and its the creamy kind, and it has the number 211 on the top of the lid, throw it away!

More info about it here on this webiste!

Click here!

-NINJA ;)

Yeah, I my family and I just finished the jar with the same code (2122 or something) literaly right before they showed it.

x.X

Yeah. My family ate that too. I'm scared. o_O

With 2111 on it. Help me!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... That's so freaky!! I'll have to tell my parents to get another brand... ;)

Yeah. My family ate that too. I'm scared. o_O
With 2111 on it. Help me!!! ;)
Don't freak out.

Only a couple of people have gotten it in a long period of time.

It took a while to pinpoint the source so it's not like everyone is getting sick from it.

Either

1) throw it away

or

2) try to get a refund

Just stay of the PB for a while. :(

Isn't Great to have a NINJA like me to tell you something that happened? lol jk. :rolleyes:

Just like what tama/wpants said "Don't worrie." your just going to get sick thats all. You'll be in the restroom for a while though :)

-NINJA :unsure:

My mum read, and said that America and other nation wide, has peanut butter that has "Salmonella" in them! ;)
-The number of Americans sickened by salmonella-tainted peanut butter rose to 290 across 39 states, Says on this website that my mum was looking at!

She said if we had the Peanut Butter made by "Peter Pan" and it had the number that started with number "211" on the top of the lid. It would have salmonella in it! Scary! And the lucky thing is that I had peanut butter today, but I had the other kind in my cabinet. Thank goodness I didn't have the other kind!

So if you have a peanut butter made by "Peter Pan" and its the creamy kind, and it has the number 211 on the top of the lid, throw it away!

Click here!

-NINJA :angry:
That's absolutely disgusting!

I'm glad I don't eat penut butter. XP

For once, I feel lucky that I'm allergic to peanuts :angry:

I'm glad my stepdad doesn't buy that brand of peanut butter because I wouldn't want him getting sick either. I've had salmonella poisoning before (from frozen yogurt) and it wasn't fun. So I wouldn't want anyone in my family taking any chances.

I dislike peanut butter. I don't like jelly either. Well I guess I'm playing hard ball! :gozarutchi:

My mum read, and said that America and other nation wide, has peanut butter that has "Salmonella" in them! :D

Click here!

-NINJA :D
Ahhh scary!

OMG NO MORE PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTER FOR ME!!!

*Edit: Sorry about the caps but I'm just freaked!!*

*gasp* I heard that on the radio! :D I went on the shelf & looked at our peanut butter. It was Peter Pan, the creamy kind, & it said 2111!!!!!

I'm glad I don't eat peanut butter. I'm also glad that I don't eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (sp?)from the school. But that's just way to freaky and scary. :huh:

I saw that on the news on the other days.........Scary******.........*******

What if our school's peanut butter is Peter Pan!

Could you still get sick if you eat that brand,but a different number...............................

My mum read, and said that America and other nation wide, has peanut butter that has "Salmonella" in them! :D

Click here!

-NINJA ;)
I always eat there penut butter :huh: .

I always pack penut butter sandwitches for my lunch using Peter Pan penut butter and I eat it sometimes when I'm bored too. I'm going to tell my mom about it. Thanks!

Click here!

-NINJA ;)
Yuck! ;)

I don't live in America, so I don't have to worry right?

I don't have "Peter Pan" Peanut butter anyway, I have the Teddy Bear kind.

Yuck, Hope Y'all didn't eat it! :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back