peircings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same.

I dont want to get them anywhere else though.

One of my friends has three in each ear, lip and nose.

Both ears...although I rarely wear two earrings at the same time

Want nose and lip but can't be bothered to save up any money. xD

I had my ears pierced; but after a while I lost all my earrings, had to resort to cheap ones, infected them, and ended up having to let them closed. DX

ears. i want two in my ear. but i'll wait till i'm like 17. i got mine pierced when i was a baby :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I did..but I stopped wearing earrings and they closed up. So no I don't have any now.

I only have 2 now, both ears.

ASAP i will get my belly done

But that is really all i want.

*BaBi*

No piercings. One of my friends wants to get an industrial which is kind of scary XD It looks really cool but I'd hate to have a piercing gun up there.

Oh boy, this is so ironic.

Cause last night, my brother scared me by saying he got his ears pierced but he only had magnetics.

Soo scary.

And my piercings closed up

bamcr

I have in both ears. I got them when I was a baby!

SM

P.S. I rarely wear earrings I need to go buy some nice ones. I like small earrings the best

I don't have any. I've never really felt inclined to go out and get my ears pierced. I guess I will someday though.

I have my ears pierced. I'm in the process of stretching them, I also have my lip pierced.

Surprisingly enough, I don't have my ears pierced. O.O"

For Pete sake, my boyfriend has his ears done. xD~ But no, I have nothing done.

But y'know, I don't think I want them done. I like my ears just the way they are. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back