people are ugh..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone where I live are really friendly! You have long chats with people who work at stores and you'll be walking down the street and some teenager out for a morning jog will say "Hi!'' as you briefly pass. It's really nice. ^_^

Well, I'm after moving into a new town and it's right in the middle of the country. he other day my sister and I were walking to the shop and some randomer said 'Hello' and we were like, 'Oh! Hi!' because where I used to live if you said hi to a random person on the street they'd just kind of look at you like you had 2 heads or something. But in my new town people are really friendly. My mum went to the fruit and veg shop for carrots and spent 15 minutes talking to the man behind the counter about the schools. :D

xxx...Sunshine-Lollipop...xxx

hahahaha basically i just like watching peaoples reactions...

its pretty fun t0o do0

like one time we(me and some buddies) said hi to some random guy and he walked away and gave us the finger

and my friend made a mistake by saying:

why dont u take thaT finger and stick it up your *some private places*

haha it was pretty funny i almost pi**ed in my pants,he came up t0o and was screaming:

what did u say?!?!

what did u say?!?!

den he just left lol

but i like the "crazy and take a risk" kind of people

or people who have humor

People are pretty friendly here in WI, but once in a while there's the bad apple. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back