People At My School Keep On Asking Me The Same ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saragotchi

Reaction score
People at my school ask me 'Are You A Girly-Girl or Tomboy?' To tell the truth I have no clue.

The question is driving me nuts and they said if I ansewered they won't ask anymore.

I feel inbetween but they say 'NO INBETWEEN!!!' (Yes, like that.) It seems like I get asked 1,000 times per school year. What do you think I am?

Heres some about me:

I love anime and manga

I'm tamagotchi obsesed

I love stuffed animals

I love animals

I hate makeup

I hate barbies, bratz, and my scene dolls

I love to swim

What do you think I am?

(I know this is kind of stupid but, I don't know and the ansewer and the question is driving me nuts.)

Well, I say you have many different characteristics! Your you! :furawatchi: So, I think you shoudln't judge yourself as one certain thing. You could tell them your just a little bit of both maybe. :furawatchi: I got the same question last year! Good luck! :furawatchi:

People at my school ask me 'Are You A Girly-Girl or Tomboy?' To tell the truth I have no clue.The question is driving me nuts and they said if I ansewered they won't ask anymore.

I feel inbetween but they say 'NO INBETWEEN!!!' (Yes, like that.) It seems like I get asked 1,000 times per school year. What do you think I am?

Heres some about me:

I love anime and manga

I'm tamagotchi obsesed

I love stuffed animals

I love animals

I hate makeup

I hate barbies, bratz, and my scene dolls

I love to swim

What do you think I am?

(I know this is kind of stupid but, I don't know and the ansewer and the question is driving me nuts.)
You know, there is such a thing as being something or someone else. Females that ask this question in my opinion are silly because there's not just 2 types of girls ^_^ I'm an oddball.

I think you're a healthy medium. Don't let those kind of questions confuse you on your identity. Answer these people with "I'm me, noone is just one type or another."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back