People have wrong opinions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalchick#2

Reaction score
Ever had someone sayin that tamagotchi's are kiddy stuff? Me? I have. There's this one guy on my bus that says tamagotchi's are stupid and for kids. What do you guys think? <_<

Everyone has a right to speak their own opinion. All tamagotchi lovers are just going to have to face facts that not everyone thinks thanagotchis are for everyone, of all ages.

But, has he ever had one? Has he played with a newer version? I would just ignore him.

Well,

I'm 30 and I like Tamagotchis...always have!

They're cute toys, and one is never too old to play with a Tama!!!!!! :huh:

Well, i am not THAT old, but I am 13 and have had some ppl tell me this. I feel it is for ALL ages, because they have been used in middle (or high, I can't remember) school to teach parenting skills, and also, tamas are a great thing to collect! They are like collecting trading cards, except you can actually DO something with it... lol

Curse the people who make fun of people who have tamas! :p :angry: :angry:

He is, a kid. Just like most of us, or we have kid in us, which is good!

But like another Tama-lover said... We each have our opinions...

I'm 9 and 1 kid at my school said my tamagotchi is stupid :kuribotchi: :D :D :p :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And the people I hang with don't like him either HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree. im 13 too and i think tamas are a fun, easy, way to learn responsibility. i was crushed when my tamagotchi died and now im being more careful.its like having a real pet except its not as messy. your never too old for a tama because real pets r expensive and u can love ur tama like a real pet. if u live an apartment that doesnt allow pets, u can get a tama.sometimes people tell me they r babyish. i just ignore them.

I'm 9 and 1 kid at my school said my tamagotchi is stupid :kuribotchi: :D :D :p :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: And the people I hang with don't like him either HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is so not fair that people have to make fun of u because they dont have the same intrests as u. people who do that need to get a life and have an intrest besides making people feel bad :angry:

Ever had someone sayin that tamagotchi's are kiddy stuff? Me? I have. There's this one guy on my bus that says tamagotchi's are stupid and for kids. What do you guys think? :ichigotchi:
this got me so MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my BFF said that tamagotchis are retarded and boring :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :unsure: :mellow: :ichigotchi:

Yah im ten and my friend named joseph when he saw me with this... he was all like "your playing with a kiddy toy?" and the next day when i tell him all about tamagotchis, he says he wants one now :ichigotchi: haha i hope i can spread this out through my whole class haha like 3-4 of my friends want one now :ichigotchi:

Tamas are great anyone who doesnt have doesnt no what they are missing out on

Well, i am not THAT old, but I am 13 and have had some ppl tell me this. I feel it is for ALL ages, because they have been used in middle (or high, I can't remember) school to teach parenting skills, and also, tamas are a great thing to collect! They are like collecting trading cards, except you can actually DO something with it... lol
Curse the people who make fun of people who have tamas! :huh: :huh: :angry:
That is offencive and mean, 30 is still a very young age and i'm glad that tamas live on in some adult's hearts! People say that tamas are old, they just don't understand our personal interests. I mean, look at you guyz in America! America's had tamas for like, 10 years and you still love em. You take care of them. Look at Australia, (no offence) they just throw tamas away like rubbish, it's like animal cruelty. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back