people on tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tj7555

Reaction score
Most of the lvl 50 people on tamatown are really mean to lower lvl people. The lvl 50 people sometimes wont even give the people a chance. they were a low lvl when the first started on tamatown. im a lvl 50 myself but i try to be as nice as i can. i guess thats just somthing i will never understand. pls reply

Most of the lvl 50 people on tamatown are really mean to lower lvl people. The lvl 50 people sometimes wont even give the people a chance. they were a low lvl when the first started on tamatown. im a lvl 50 myself but i try to be as nice as i can. i guess thats just somthing i will never understand. pls reply
i saw it with both my eyes. usually i see lv dl and be being mean to people who dont have a chance.

It is not very nice to name and shame people. Yes this does happen and it happens often. Honestly though, sometimes I am chatting, checking tamatalk, or simply have walked away from the computer while logged on tamatown. Sometimes my friends would talk to me and I did not even realize it. I don't think all people intentionally ignore low levels. On the other hand, I have seen people actively be mean to lower levels. Just remember not all higher levels are intentionally ignoring low levels.

It seems that this topic is getting a little out of hand and so I will close it for the time being. If I may, I'd like to offer up a simple (or at least I think it's doable anyway) solution for this issue: just ignore the mean people. If you don't react to them, I think eventually, they'll stop bothering you. I understand the need to vent but doing so while resorting to public shamming on this site (which is against the site guidelines, might I add ;) ) is not the way. Thanks for your understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back