people this is for you who have v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuttie fruttie

Reaction score
ok well i debugged mine and im going to get an adult and make the mach maker come one min pleaze.*walks away and picks up v3*now she is sleeping oh bye the way she is named miamiok well she is 0 ok well just wait *walks away* ok well hers the deal she has to sleep 4 times and she has slept two so her it gose*picks up v3* ok well this is taking longer than i thought so i willbe on here in two days hopefuly with a baby

list those things so you can be in!

name:miami

when due to leave:eek:n the 14th

babys gender:

tama chrecter:mameichi

ok well i debugged mine and im going to get an adult and make the mach maker come one min pleaze.*walks away and picks up v3*now she is sleeping oh bye the way she is named miamiok well she is 0 ok well just wait *walks away* ok well hers the deal she has to sleep 4 times and she has slept two so her it gose*picks up v3* ok well this is taking longer than i thought so i willbe on here in two days hopefuly with a babylist those things so you can be in!

name:miami

when due to leave:eek:n the 14th

babys gender:

tama chrecter:mameichi
Is this a group hatching??? :blink:

No, this is not a group hatching, this is more of a tamagotchi log is and we have a new website where you do those in so look in the new announcement section to find out more about that and to find out what a group hatching is look at the pinned topics in this section and they will teach you everything you need to know about this.

*Closed by RR*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back