Perfect log for the perfect V5 family!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagal1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Welcome to my new log! This is a place to seek great stuff about my Tama V5! Please note this is a no comment area. If you have a comment please use your TamaTalk mailing (PM me if you dont understand). Now I do have a blog that I would also like you to visit. So please if you enjoy this log make sure you go ahead and read my Blog which I am bloging on my Tama - go. Click here to get to my blog: https://tamagal.blogspot.com ;) Now to get us started lets have a chat to one of my V5 characters. Please give a warm welcome to Ichigotchi!

Ichigotchi: Hi everyone!

Me: Ichigo don't get ahead of yourself!

Ichigotchi: But you said I could become famous

Me: I didn't mean it like that...

Ichigotchi: WHAT?!

Me: I only said you could help me for my log!

Ichigotchi: Oh...

Me: Don't make me have to get one of your siblings to take your place in the log!

Ichigotchi: NO! No... Please let me stay Tamagal!

Me: Ok only if your good.

Ichigotchi: Yes Tamagal.

Me: Well thats all for now folks. (got a little grumpy tama here!) ^_^

*Ichigotchi hops over to computer when Tamagal is dealing with her parents*

Hi everyone Tamagal is doing very well but she is very shy to say this but she want you to do her a favor. she wants you to rate her log five stars. she says its ok if you don't. there is also one thing she would like to say, she may not be able to upload pics on here due to some difficulties with TamaTalk. Oh she is coming back!

*Ichigotchi clicks post*

"Ichigo what did I tell you in the rules about posting for me?"

*Ichigotchi is back in her Tamagotchi*

so I know I have not posted in ages but now i have kinda figured out how to put pics up here so lets try this!

soz guys confused me so can't do photos. but I will keep logging!

BTW my family evolved into watatchi, uhyotchi and potetchi :D

Latest posts

Back