Perfectly healthy v3 Tarakotchi interrupting heading game to die...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
About a week ago, I accidently left my v3 Tarakotchi unguarded for a few hours, and when I found him, he was very sick, hungry and unhappy. I took care of him until he was perfectly healthy, then played some heading games just for fun. On maybe the fifth game, suddenly it interrupted, right in the middle of the game, and Showed my Tarakotchi shaking on the ground while the death music started playing!! I fixed it shortly after though, by resetting and downloading, but hey, that dosen't mean it won't happen again!!!

About two months ago I made a TOPIC about the same tama, that was glitchy even when I first got it. I fixed it that time buy opening it all up, softly lossing all parts and blowing in it, then putting it back together again.

Now I was wondering, if the two glitches could have anything to do with each other, like the tama would be damaged some way so it was permanently glitchy, or anything. Do you think that would be possible?? :huh:

All I can say now is that your tamagotchi is glitchy, either stick with the current one or buy a new one. :)

it seems every tama is glitchy -takes big "tama glitch guide for dummies" book-

tamago frozen age counter glitch

v6 do i need to start O.O

v5 hmm

v4 mail glitches and all sorts

v3 look up

v2 was okay

v1 the ball glitch

hexagon "i lost my face" glitch (i experienced today chamametchi was chillin but in midair was her face and chillin cham had a face still too)

color was ok

ID was ok

practically every other version was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back