Personality Quizzes For Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there! It's me and this is a thread that I'll be flooding with fun personality quizzes! :) There not just plain Q&A, I'll be introducing them in different ways!

If you're a guy, well, fine. But don't expect the answers to match you're personality. ;) That's why it's for girls :) . Also, if you want advice, I'd be glad to help! Just send me a message. You know, those emotional kind of stuff like you're about to have a nervous breakdown...don't give up. Just let it all out.

Anyway, that's not what we'll be doing. We're talking P E R S O N A L I T Y. Let's get started!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

FIRST QUIZ OF THE DAY: What's The Write Career For You?

Write the chorus of your favorite song on a sheet of paper. Use it to take the quiz. :)

1. How do the lines appear on the page?

a. straight across

b. slanting down

c. slanting up

If you chose...

A-You're very organized and disciplined. You can be a TEACHER.
unsure.gif

B-You're pretty upbeat. A NEWSCASTER fits that eagerness.
blink.gif

C-You're an optimist and way spirited. Be an CHEERLEADER!
biggrin.gif

2. What direction do your letters slant?

A.Right

B.Left

C.No slant

If you chose...

A-You are very caring, considerate and color-coordinated. You should go for a FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
ohmy.gif

B-You cherish alone time. Be an ASTRONAUT
mellow.gif

C- You're extremely self-confident. Be a MOVIE STAR!
tongue.gif

3. What's the size of your writing?

A. Tiny

B. Medium

C. Big

If you chose...

A- You like working in small spaces and you're very detail-oriented. VALENTINE CANDY HEARTS WRITING is for you.
wink.gif

B-You're a practical thinker and a good communicator and a little judgmental. So, be a JUDGE!
tongue.gif

C-You are charismatic and crave lots of attention. Be a POLITICIAN.
smile.gif

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Finished so soon? Did you like it? There are like 8 questions so it's not yet done. If you want to continue it, please join us and tell me how you feel. The more the merrier! Plus, I have more quizzes in store so please support! :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back