Pet name?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelAdenydd

Reaction score
Edit: Found the pet name, Bit Critter. Thanks for the helpful replies :blink:

Years ago I had what was, in my mind, the coolest giga/tama pet ever. It was a little black keychain number which was a computer virus of some sort. I want to say it was a "Biotnic Bug" but that pulls up nothing on Google. You fed the pet computer chips and at night when it went to sleep it would plug itself into a battery.

I literally loved this pet and had it stolen from me over a decade ago. I'd love to find it again... does this sound familiar to anyone at all?

Thanks for any and all help! :mametchi:

-Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think this is a very good FIRST post ever! you should use your first post introducing yourself, not asking about something that nobodys ever heard of! describe it better or produce a picture please! :D

This rings some bells.. can't figure out what, though..

Was it a Bionic Bug you're after?

i don't think this is a very good FIRST post ever! you should use your first post introducing yourself, not asking about something that nobodys ever heard of! describe it better or produce a picture please! :rolleyes:
I'm asking if anyone has ever heard of it, and if I had a picture I wouldn't be asking if anyone knew the name of the pet, as the name would be printed on the device itself. And how would you like me to describe it better? I hit the color of the toy, what kind of pet it was, what it ate, how it slept--should I add in that it poops and beeps when it needs something? I figured those two were a given, so far as virtual pets go.

If I can't find the name of the pet, I'll have no reason to stay on this forum, as I will not own a virtual pet, so intruductions aren't that important. I'd say you left a very rude reply to a first comment, especially as it's coming from someone with the most hideous, spam-o-licious signature I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
This rings some bells.. can't figure out what, though..
Was it a Bionic Bug you're after?
Yes, must have typeo'ed. However I cannot find anything at all under Bionic Bug at Google, Amazon, Ebay or Buy.com, so I was trying to see if it was called something else.

Ah thank you all for the help, I finally found it! Bit Critter. :rolleyes: Now I just need to find one for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back