PETE WENTZ IS...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie.

Reaction score
BISEXUAL. everyone saw that one comming ... p.s! daniel radcliff (harry potter) is gay, literally! im not sure why i posted it but it was fun.

So? There are many BiSexual people in this world

Why should Pete Wentz be put in the spotlight?

Plus he is Married and his wife is Preggo o_O;

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't really care. I bet that half the world is Bisexual/Homosexual. In my eyes, they arn't any different than any other guy in this world. And no, Daniel Radcliff isn't gay. I wouldn't really care if he was or wasn't either.

They can do what they want and I would give a hoot about it ^_^

Wait, what's the point in this topic? All the posts I've read say that they don't care. O:

ZOMG like I didn't kno dat.

I did, and I don't really care.

He's married anyway.

Bi / Gay guys are the smex.

What does it matter?

Honsetly.

BISEXUAL. everyone saw that one comming ... p.s! daniel radcliff (harry potter) is gay, literally! im not sure why i posted it but it was fun.
What's up with us Bi's?

And what's even the point? o_0

^Uh...

xD

Pete is gorgeous.

So is Daniel.

I just felt the need to say that xD

I'm not seeing much point to this topic. We could talk about bi-sexuality but then it would have to be moved to seriously non-TT and then we already have a topic for that...so yeah not gonna work lol.

Discussion is lacking so if you guys can lay off the I don't care's in a topic like this that would be awesome. It doesn't help the topic get closed or trashed or anything else any sooner. Reporting a stalemate topic such as this is far more productive :)

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back