petite family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirstiee

Reaction score
my family turned into a petite family. do they still grow up and get married ? how do i change them back ?? :p

I don't believe that you can change them back, however I am unsure if they an marry or not. Just wait it out a couple of days and if they can't marry for some reason... maybe you could reset. :lol: :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I don't believe that you can change them back, however I am unsure if they an marry or not. Just wait it out a couple of days and if they can't marry for some reason... maybe you could reset. :( :p :huh: :huh:
actually i just found out that you can feed them milk and they turn back :)

thanks though. :p

They can still mate. They are technically still adults, and can change back with milk and magnifying glass.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......I don't know, but I think they can probaly still get married. I think I saw that somewhere at least. I guess the best thing to do is just sit it through and wait. :) ;) :p

No worries! I got the petite fam, and it was able to marry! I'm lucky enough to have a petite-space family now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back