Petpets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any petpets?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Whatsa petpet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i a huggy named casseh a hopso named chealsea and an urchull named tabby

I have 3 painted pets. My username is bibbi99. I have 64,068 NP. Tamagal, just keep playing games that you are good at and you will get there! Or, you may get lucky like me! I won 2 of my 3 painbrushes free. Sure, If I see one cheaper, I'll PM you! Oh and no, I don't have a petpet.

-Twirly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got more than I need. Got a few in the safety box thing.

Abominable Snowball

Uggatrip

Gruslen

Sluggo

Floud

Poppit

Spyder

Cobrall

Phew, that seems to be all of them x.x

I just know the names snowickle,faellie,doglefox,gruslen, and raindorf.

I have a Snarhook, a Hopso, and a Walein. If you dont have enough neopoints to get a petpet, just try to win 1 @ the fruit machine or some of the wheels. I won my hopso @ the fruit machine, bought the Snarhook with 3 dubloons, and the walein for 5,500 NP. :puroperatchi:

:ph34r: :p :mametchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: oh, and pls check out my user lookup! my username is lexiquagmire667 :hitodetchi: ;) :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :puroperatchi:

I hate neopets. All you do is save up fake money to buy a fake paint brush to paint your fake pet. You spend all those hours saving up and playing games and then you have a painted pet!

<sarcasm>Wow! I would love to spend endless hours saving for a pixled item over the internet! It would make me sooo happy!</sarcasm>

Neopets sucks. I hate it. It's a dumb virtual pet that you can't even take anywhere and it can't die! Tamagotchis are WAAAAY better than neopets.

*~Tamagotchi~*

My Username is Sunkissglow (In neopets!). I have 3 pets but only one of my pet is painted! It's a faerie asiha! :nyatchi: I have an Angelpuss called Peppermint, A Puppyblew called Cupcakes and a Floud called Jellybeans! My goal in neopets is to have my two other pets (kacheek & usul) to be painted baby and chocolate! :mellow:

And to earn lotsa neopoints to buy anything I want! And also to have over 200 secret avatars! :D :D :D To keep me satisfied!

If you click on this link, you can see my neopet userlookup saying that I have 117 secret avvies! This account is really mine. I am not a faker!

My princess Peach lookup! :D Hope you like it!

All my neopets have a pet pet.

The petpets I have are:

A Stego called Dorinda

A Scarabug called Rainbow

An Abonimable Snowball called Flakey

A Tomamu called Tweety_Bird

I have 2 of the cardboard petpets! They came in my starter items pack!

Here are there names and which neopet they belong to!

mrguineapig the Frogler-belongs to _pinkydinkydoo_

Harf the weeble-belongs to Aquapets_Tu

If you have a petpet please tell me what spiecies it is here and whats it's name! I love petpets!
My petpet is a cirrus called Cutiepie!

What is ures? :blink: :blink: ;) :blink: ;)
I have many PetPets at Neopets! :) But one of my recent and my faves is a Rare Fir. I named it Fur, for the TamaTalk member Pinefir!! :eek:

A Wadget: Flip

A Tenna: Foot

A Frogler: Frogg

Those are some of my PetPets!

-Cotton

[SIZE=21pt]what's a petpet ?????[/SIZE]

:furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt] I love the strawberry tamagotchi !!![/SIZE]

:angry:

If you have a petpet please tell me what spiecies it is here and whats it's name! I love petpets!
My petpet is a cirrus called Cutiepie!

What is ures? :blink: :lol: :huh: :lol: :angry:
My Pterii has a Wheelie, which had cost 7,500 NP. I got it in Virtuepets Space Station. My username us ferretpop. My Pterii is Whizzer_2. One of my pets has a Fir, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back