Pets! Pets! Pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I am an animal lover, so you could guess that I have a lot of pets. Seven in counting, actually. 2 dogs, 1 ferret, 1 rabbit, 2 hamsters, and 1 fishy. I l♥ve them all, so much that I want TT to know all about them! Which is why I've made sort of a 'Pet Log'.

All feel free to post about your pets and animals also! ^^ The more the marrier.

My Pets. I don't know where to start. But I will tell you this: I have a zoo. Seven pets, all in one apartment building. That's what my parents call our apartment: a zoo. Here's a listing of my pets, for you!

Skippy - Male Miniature dachshund, 3 years old, light brown fur, light brown/pink nose

Maddie - Female Miniature Dachshund, 1 year old, dark, cocoa brown fur and black nose

Jackson - Male ferret, light, sandy brown fur

Ham Ham - Female Dwarf Hamster, White with black areas and spots

Honey Ham - Female Dwarf Hamster, tan fur

Hazel - Female Dutch Rabbit, White with brown areas of fur

Fishy - Red Male Beta Fish; 2-3 months old (from bringing him home)

Now you see why we have a zoo. The downstairs is preoccupied by the dogs, who always seem to be where you are about to step. :( The upstairs hallway - Jackson the ferret, who also romps in my room, The hamsters and bunny in my room also, and Fishy gets the downstairs bakersrack shelf.

And now... *drumroll*... personalities!

Skippy - Laid back, loving dog. Always by your side, snuggling with you while you sleep.

Maddie - Destructive yet oblivious puppy, mostly getting in the way XD

Jackson - Ah, the spazzing ferret. He's very excitable and fun! ^^

Ham Ham - Our family's little attack hamster. (Very protective of her cage.)

Honey Ham - The sleepy furball huddled under the fluff in her cage. LOL

Hazel - The sweet, fluffy bunny she is! ^^ Very calm and settled

Fishy - Uh... Likes to swim. 0_o

Now I want to know about your pets and animals! ^^ Please post!

Awww! They all sound so sweet and cute! ^-^

You really do have a zoo!!!!

These are my pets:

2 Cats

1 Dog

1 Bunny

(We recently lost a tan dwarf hamster named Popcorn... :( )

Cats:

Stormy~ He's about 1 year old. He is medium hair, and white with a few big gray splotches and he has green eyes.

Cookie Dough or-like we call her, Cookie~ She's a runt(Little), she has yellow eyes, she white with black splotches and she has a cute black spot on her chin. She's porbably almost 1 now.

Dog:

Angel~ Shes a white and fluffy. She's like 5 or 6 now. She's an American Eskimo.

Bunny:

Valentine~ She's brown and black and tan and all different colors. We got her on valentines day of 2006. She's probably almost a year old now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Chickens, 1 cat and 1 mouse. Although my mouse died on Good Friday... =(

-=Looks=- (Pics in a min)

Blacky - Female. Shiney, black chicken. 5 years Aprox.

Natalie - Female. White, dirty with red mud 1 year Aprox.

Natasha - Female. Brown, dirty with red mud (although you can hardly notice), about 1 year. Bought her and Natalie at the same time.

Felix - Male. Black and white cat. Extremely big (not fat, tall) 9 1/2 years human, about 65

Jerry - Male. Just died :( . Brown and White. About 1 year.

-=Personalities=-

Blacky - At the top of the pecking order. Loving, Loves Lettuce, doesn't fight with other chickens. Doesn't just drop food if there is better food.

Natalie - LOVES olives and Tomatoes, always fights for food with Natasha. Will drop any food for olives or tomatoes or any better food.

Natasha - Pretty much the same as Natalie. Socible with me.

Felix - LOVES TUNA!!!! Or pretty much all fish... ...And chicken, And ME!! Sleeps with me at night. We have a special bond. Trys to eat Jerry =(

Jerry - Loves nuts! Nice, always trys to hide, we have a special bond too! Lets me pat him. Likes baths.

How cute !!

2 Dogs

1 Cat

1 Fish

1rst Dog-

Penny,Jack Russul,Fun to play with,11 years old

2nd Dog-

Deacon,Bocker mix,Bites me but fun,4 months

Cat-

Simba,Orenge Tabby,very loviing and loves to hunt,5 yeas old

Fish-

Sparkie,loves to swim ((lol)),and im not kidding.....1 year old

so there u go !!

I have no pets.

Tama_girl7777777, I love Blacky. So cute :3

My an-ee-mauls are love! ^^

Silly Josey!

Refined Josey!

Say wa'?

Wha' you look'n at?

Gorgeous Basking Cricket

Yeah, I'm a princess.

Cricket is <3

The first pictures are of my dog Josey [a.k.a Jojo].

She is 15 years old 'n counting.

Those pictures were taken about a year or two ago but she still looks the same.

Everyone asks what kind of dog she is but honestly she just a mutt. xD

We love her although she's a fateh!

The second pictures are of my cat Cricket.

She's about 8-ish months old we guess.

She's very greedy for our time. She has to be in a seperate room because she would fight with my dog. -.- So she cries and cries.

Fot the most part she's with us though.

I love both of them dearly! ^^

The first pictures are of my dog Josey [a.k.a Jojo].She is 15 years old 'n counting.

Those pictures were taken about a year or two ago but she still looks the same.

Everyone asks what kind of dog she is but honestly she just a mutt. xD

We love her although she's a fateh!
Aww, cute pics! My dogs (Skippy and Maddie) only live to be about fifteen. Lucky!!

Surprisingly Maddie (the female) took charge over Skippy! :D We didn't expect that. Every toy he gets hold of, she tackles him and takes it away, only to lay it aside and go for another toy. We're trying to break that habit of hers, but it's not exactly working...

If I had pics to post of Jackson, you would probably fall out of your computer chair and roll on the ground, laughing. Every time we let him out to play, all you have to do is stick your hand out really fast or tap him on the back while he's turned away and he'll freak. I'm serious, our ferret has spaz-attacks!! It's hilarious!

Hazel is still getting used to her home and the things around her. I've pet her, fed her lettuce, and held her. She's still a bit skittish, but she'll soon be over that, I expect. A wise word of advice: "Never expect an animal of any kind to get attached to you right away. It takes time." And another!: "An animal has never let you down. In thinking otherwise, you are letting them down." (Look, I can be a fortune cookie! ^-^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back