Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... I live in a two bedroom apartment, and still have 8 pets. :furawatchi: (If you count the fish)

Skippy - Male Miniature Dachshund (Light Brown)

Maddie - Female Miniature Dachshund (Dark Brown)

Jackson - Male Ferret (Light Brown/White)

Hazel - Female Bunny (White and Dark Brown)

Ham-Ham - Female Dwarf Hamster (Black and White)

Honey Ham - Female Dwarf Hamster (Light Tan)

Fishy - Male Beta Fish (Deep Red)

Jaws - Male Beta Fish (Murky Brown)

LOL. Yes. I mean, that's eight, right? Anyway, I love them all (even the fish, yes). They're all well fed, played with (except the fish), and really cute and fluffy (do I have to say it? EXCEPT THE FISH). ;) Sorry, I can't post pics. But you'll have to trust me on this: They're all great pets to have, and they're all cute (yes, I even think the fish are cute. In a way). xD

I have no pets, but I luv Tgd's kitty Desmond.

He's so sweet. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 dogs

jack-yorksher terror

jane-golden labrodore

i have 4 tropical fish

lucy-a orange fish with wight strips9dont know what its called)

jamey-angle fish

loolokz-greenterror

yoke-calvus

1 frog

its a tadple but still

doodgie-tadpole

and my twin peter lolz

OKIf you insist

I have

2 dogs (Collie and Dachund)

2 fish ( Placousimus (Sp) and Catfist)

and two hamsters Cookie and cream! (Cookie has gotten lost 2 times!!)

I had a goldfish but it died. Got a new one, and I gots a female Blue Morpho (Butterfly).

Heh, I always love talking about my pets. x3

Name: Josey

Alias: Jojo

Animal: dog

Breed: mutt, but people always ask what breed she is, she looks like she could be some breed but really isn't ;]

How we got her: Ironicly, my mom was looking for a dog- whose name was Josey. So, after my parents first dog died during a surgery [R.I.P. Maddy! They only had her for 6 weeks], they went to a pet store... and there was a dog named Josey. xD

Josey- she was about 13 [give or take] when I took this picture

Name: Cricket

Alias: Criks, Fang, *owch!*

Animal: cat

Breed: no idea

How we got her: At first she was just a neighborhood cat, going whever she please. Slowly she just got into our house and stayed there. xD

Cricket

I♥ them!

Four new kittens.

Peachy was pregnant. Had them yesterday too. They don't have names yet, but I'm thinking of naming one of them Butterball.

I have a Lhasa Apso called Gus, I got him about a year ago. He's just over 1, His birthday was the 2nd April :D . When I got him he was a tiny puppy, just as small as a hamster.

I'd post a picture but I still don't understand how to do it :D .

EDIT: Yey I just made an account thing on photobucket;

Gus as a puppy - Them aren't my feet, their my boyfriend :huh: .

A more recent picture of him

I have two dogs.

My first dog was Rocko.

I got him 2 years ago. He's a shar-pei. He's really sweet and big o.o' He may look agressive but really, he's really nice^_^

Then I got Ryki.

He used to be my aunt's dog but sadly her husband became allergic to him. I got him last year. He's really a sweet heart. This is him last year. He's a maltepoo.

I wish I had a picture of Rocko :D We try to take pictures of him but he just wont stay still >_< He hates the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back