~*~Phi's Life~*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizutamatchi94

Reaction score
Okay. I am starting this log with my tamagotchi V3 at it's "child" stage. Lets start off with some stats (it's sleeping right now.)

Name- Phi

Age- 0

Weight- 11 lb

Gen- 1

Boy

He evolved into a mizutamatchi, so that shall be my username lol :(

Oh yeah...It went to sleep with:

Hungry ****

Happy ****

It also got the cake, steak, cuckoo clock, RC Car 2, stuffed animal, hair gel, and costume, and ball from the shop today. It had a sale :(

I just watched all three movies at the theathre at TamaTown. They are all so cute :blink: I love Androtchi's birthday. It's hilarious!! New souvenirs :(

I couldn't stop playing with it. I woke it up :p I played one game of Bump, I made it to the second round, and lost...which gave me 80GP. I fed it a snack and now I played Get. Darn I wasn't paying attention and I only got 2 points :mametchi: I watched it play with the ball. Only he fell off lol :(

He's back to sleep now.

Stats;

Name- Phi

Age- 0

Training: |

Hungry ****

Happy ****

Weight: 12 lb

1st Gen.

I have got to stop interrupting it while it sleeps :mametchi:

Today the Shovel was on sale for 80 points and I dug with it...and got 800 GP! What luck :p After all those days of falling off the ball Phi can finally balance on it. :D He also got an action figure today! He got a cavity from eating too many snacks. Actually he hasn't had much today. He's ben unusually quiet, only TWO beeps out of him. :p Well I am verry close to getting the golden tamagotchi! Only TWO more items, that I suspect are at the grandparents and parents buildings. But Phi doesn't have any parents/grand-ones.

Update on Stats!! :D

Name- Phi (pretty much the same, lol)

Age- JUST TURNED 1!! :p

Training: |||

11 lb

1st Gen...

Hungry ****

Happy ****

Cute wittle boy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!

PHI

JUST

EVOLVED

INTO A....

**YOUNG MAMETCHI!**

Hopefully he will be a Mametchi :D

He also earned a training point...and now he's 20 pounds since he evolved and everything :p

Today I bought Phi a BLDG Blocks, and he built a cute castle with it :D He's turning two today! I think I'll do item lists now.

ITEMS

• RC Car2
  • Hair Gel
  • Make-Up
  • Ball
  • Wig
  • !!
  • Action Figure
  • BLDG Block

SOUVENIR LIST

• #1 Passport
  • #2 Key1
  • #3 Key2
  • #4 Map
  • #5 Textbook
  • #6 Computer
  • #7 Medal
  • #18 Skateboard
  • #19 Baloon
  • #20 Cap
  • #21 Teddy Bear
  • #23 Rare Disc
  • #24 Rare Shoes
  • #28 Bandai Ribbon
  • #29 MIC
  • #30 Suitcase
  • #31 Trophy

I'm getting there :D

I am thinking about getting new batteries for my old V1 Tama so they can mate. Also I need some friends! :lol:

Today I bought a chest from the shop and got a boombox from it! The song and dance the tamagotchi does is cute :D New stats!

Name- Phi

Training- ||||||||| (full)

Age- 2 turning 3 today!

21 lb

2400 GP

Hungry ****

Happy ****

I hope I get a mametchi or furawatchi/leaftchi :blink:

I just wanted to add that if anyone has any comments or questions you can PM me or even post in here! (I won't tell if you don't :huh: )

Today I bought two plants...one grew into a flower/smilie face, the other...into a snake, making Phi lose one happy heart :mellow: I also bought a CD...and put it in the boombox...then the speakers fried! Bye-bye Boombox! Todays just not my day :eek:

I have lots to tell! First of all, today Phi is 4 years old and he evolved into a FURAWATCHI/LEAFTCHI!! So cuuute, especially when he gets up close to the screen he looks like a cheerleader :gozarutchi: He also bought a ticket from the shops today...but I don't know where he went lol :gozarutchi:

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was at Busch Gardens!! I bought a ticket yesterday, and decided to use it today! Phi went to Hawaii and got a Palm Tree! :(

Latest posts

Back